Please help me decide on a scarf (mods included)

NurseAnn

O.G.
Apr 10, 2009
I am having a hard time deciding between these two scarves. I purchased the first one from Nordstrom only to discover that same day that Burberry was having their sale. I am 75% sure I want one but would love your opinions as to which looks better. Scarf A is wool and silk, very lightweight and has lots of length for wrapping. Scarf B is cashmere and modal, slightly more weight and very soft, slightly shorter...but I don't know if this is a bad thing as I am very petite. Neutrality of colors is not a factor in my decision as I have plenty of neutral scarves. Could you please help me decide?

Scarf A
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450372287.565509.jpg

Scarf B
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1450372303.602671.jpg

I find scarf A more classic and neutral. You might get more use out of it compared to scarf B.

Both are very nice though. The modal one will be much more durable than the wool silk one.

I have a wool silk scarf in stone color and I love it. I always get complements when I wear it out.

I find scarf A more classic and neutral. You might get more use out of it compared to scarf B.

Both are very nice though. The modal one will be much more durable than the wool silk one.

I have a wool silk scarf in stone color and I love it. I always get complements when I wear it out.

B.... 100%

I vote for scarf A!!

A for me too!

Thank you all for your feedback so far! Freepockets, thank you for bringing up the point about durability as I had not previously considered that as a factor. I myself am not hard on my things...but my two kids are.

Thank you all for your feedback so far! Freepockets, thank you for bringing up the point about durability as I had not previously considered that as a factor. I myself am not hard on my things...but my two kids are.
The wool silk blend is delicate for sure. Mine gets snagged every now and then on my necklace clasp, which has caused a couple pulls in the thread.

Thats a really good point, i waa actually in burberry store trying on a scarf which snagged terribly on my necklace... Totally mortified 😁

I still love it but I do believe the modal one is going to be slightly stronger in the long run.

I really appreciate this input. I thought I did a pretty good TPF search on these and did not run across much feedback about them snagging easily. That's pretty much a deal breaker for me as I'm not looking to have to worry about my Burberry scarf and I wear necklaces daily. I have a 100%wool and modal blend Burberry scarves and it has never been an issue with those.