LOS ANGELES MEET Saturday 7/14 & Sunday 7/15 @ Bev Center!!

Which date is better for you to meet?

• Saturday 6/30

• Sunday 7/1

• Other.. please throw it out there.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay
Okay when Mrsjimmyh and I talked today we talked about both Beverly Center and Rodeo. ..............

Since I don't think we can add another poll, please post which place you prefer. And it will be a majority wins.

Well...I am for Rodeo, but whatever you ladies decide is great with me.;)
Thanks for setting this up!!:tup:

Wow, I'm actually going to be in LA that weekend ... but unfortunately we're suppose to go to Redondo Beach that day (BTW we're there for a family vacation)! It would have been nice to finally meet other tPFers! Hope you guys have fun:smile:

I know I might be being selfish, but is there any consideration for SCP? I know it sounds stupid but my car is lowered and doesn't make it into the Rodeo parking lot. And I don't want to bring my DH...LOL. I need the girl time. Of course in no way am I saying to change all plans. Just wondering.

if you want to carpool (aka, i'll drive. :biggrin:) i wouldn't mind driving! We've done SCP meets in the past, I think it's only fair we give the LA crowd its turn.

Rodeo's parking structures are horrid on me too (not lowered, but modified indeed) so I just park on the street with some coins, or valet the damn thing.

Whaddya say?? LMK in PM. :smile:

oh and i voted for sat, july 14. :smile: i'll be getting paid the day before, so i should be able to at least buy lunch and gas for myself. lol. and i LOVE that there's a jamba juice there. oh i :heart: jamba juice so much! lol.

if you want to carpool (aka, i'll drive. :biggrin:) i wouldn't mind driving! We've done SCP meets in the past, I think it's only fair we give the LA crowd its turn.

Rodeo's parking structures are horrid on me too (not lowered, but modified indeed) so I just park on the street with some coins, or valet the damn thing.

Whaddya say?? LMK in PM. :smile:

oh and i voted for sat, july 14. :smile: i'll be getting paid the day before, so i should be able to at least buy lunch and gas for myself. lol. and i LOVE that there's a jamba juice there. oh i :heart: jamba juice so much! lol.

Hehe, I just realized that the 13th is payday for me too!! :graucho: :P

Status
Not open for further replies.