Nordstrom Tysons is Chloe HEAVEN!

Jan 22, 2007
Seriously. I've never seen this many Chloe bags in one place and they were ALL 40% off. I was beyond overwhelmed. I have some group photos that I can post if you'd like. Mostly I took the photos to try and remind myself what was there. There were 50+ and a huge variety. The only thing I didn't see were Silverados. There are:

Paddington totes, satchels, hobos in jade/red/muscade/black/chocolate

Tracys, a navy Bay, Ediths, Patsys, Teklas, Maggies, python bettys and patent bettys, chain bettys, etc.

If you're looking for something specific, I can probably tell you if it was there.

The store number is (703) 761-1121. I worked with Rosemary but there were several SAs hovering and eager to help.

Good Luck! :yahoo:

P.S. I was there at 10 p.m. this evening so all I've mentioned should be there in the morning.

CB158.jpg

CB157.jpg

CB159.jpg

OMG:drool:You weren't kidding!!!!! I must try to resist the urge to call:noggin:

I missed an entire table of Maggies and Tracys and a whole rack of larger Ediths. I just kept walking around in a fog of disbelief.

I asked if they brought these bags in for the sale (I shop there and had NEVER seen most of them). The SA said they'd been in the stock room because they had no room to display them! How did you think you were gonna sell 'em?! :lecture: