I'm no longer a Prada Virgin!!!!

NickitaLuvsLV

Apr 18, 2015
I took the plunge guys!!
So fed up with LV!! So I decided to give Prada a chance!!

Great SA's!!! Asked millions of questions! Very nice people at London Westfield White City.

2 years free repairs if it's on Prada's end. I like that. I got to choose from 3 different ones so that I could find the one I liked the most. I liked that too. The price: oh weeeelll.. At least cheaper than Chanel, right???? And I'm selling away my LV anyways. I sound like the girl from Confessions of a shopaholic. But! I love this bag!!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I had to share the info they gave me with you guys! Happy girl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,373
Congrats! I am a newbie too. I love your double zip. I'm trying to decide between that one and the Saffiano Cuir tote. Colors are a decision too....black or cammeo?? Love yours. Enjoy!!

Congrats! I am a newbie too. I love your double zip. I'm trying to decide between that one and the Saffiano Cuir tote. Colors are a decision too....black or cammeo?? Love yours. Enjoy!!

So many beautiful colors. I like this one with the cotton lining. I'm clumsy and in case I spill something. And the price is better.
So nice! I was deciding between black and grey. I went with black because I live in London. And it rains and there can be the occasional taxi splash or something hehe. And also I don't have to worry about color transfer from black jeans or other color clothes. Black was then my easiest choice. Good luck and enjoy!!!! Sucj pretty bags😍

Thanks guys!! And congrats to you too.
I'm now a stranded first timer.
Had to take it back:
The left side wouldn't stay folded in (you can see it on the picture) and also threads were coming out of the stitching the sides. I got a refund and going back tomorrow to look for gold❤️

Thanks guys!! And congrats to you too.
I'm now a stranded first timer.
Had to take it back:
The left side wouldn't stay folded in (you can see it on the picture) and also threads were coming out of the stitching the sides. I got a refund and going back tomorrow to look for gold❤️

Just saw this post. Sorry it didn't work out. That's such a beautiful bag though.