Really cute 'custom' purse charms...

Feb 19, 2007
I bought the cutest custom purse charm from Mini Moon and wanted to share.

I know many of you already know this source but may not know she can do themes specific to what you desire.

I picked a general color scheme from her ready-made charms and told her to do a 'dog lover' design, to include a bone, a pawprint and a breed or two. It turned out as cute as can be and was only $8.99 plus shipping for a custom order.

You can contact Christina at Mini Moon:
www.minimoon.biz

Now show me some of your purse charms.

Attachments

• puppycharm.JPG
    puppycharm.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 792
Adorable... I think I might order one of those charms. I can't believe they're only $8.99.

I've taken the charms off of my PF keychain, and usually double it with some beads that match the bag... Sorry I don't have a pic of the whole thing, but here it is.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tPF Charm.jpg
    tPF Charm.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,189
Adorable... I think I might order one of those charms. I can't believe they're only $8.99.

I've taken the charms off of my PF keychain, and usually double it with some beads that match the bag... Sorry I don't have a pic of the whole thing, but here it is.

attachment.php

hey steph i wanted to ask you how do you attach your TPF and bead charms to your bag :smile: thanks!

I've bought a couple of their charms, and I think they're very well done (and very well priced!). I've also started making my own. We have a local bead store with really nice beads. All you need is needle nosed pliers and a little creativity, and voila! My camera doesn't take good pix of little items, but I'll try and take a couple to show what you can do yourself.