Medium City Canadian Pricing

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Balenciaga and I'm wondering if anyone knows how much the Classic Metallic Edge City is in Canadian dollars?

Thanks

Conversion at today's rate based on the price on the Bal website is approx. $2850.00, but I don't know what Holts or Nordstroms in Vancouver are charging. Don't know where you are in Canada, but if you like I can try making a couple of calls tomorrow and see if I can get Vancouver prices for you.

I think it's approx $2300. I was in Holts 3 weeks ago since I was thinking about getting the metallic city.

Thank you so much. Ever since I made this post, I'm now considering the metallic town. I've never bought Balenciaga, but do you know if the Balenciaga at Holts at Bloor or Yorkdale are well stocked in the metallic edge bags?
If you can recommend an SA's contact information, that would be great too!

Conversion at today's rate based on the price on the Bal website is approx. $2850.00, but I don't know what Holts or Nordstroms in Vancouver are charging. Don't know where you are in Canada, but if you like I can try making a couple of calls tomorrow and see if I can get Vancouver prices for you.

Thank you! I'm actually in Toronto. Ever since I made the post, I am now considering a metallic edge town. I'm not really sure how well stocked Canada is in terms of city/town bags, or if we have a crazy waitlist like Celine's.

Thank you! I'm actually in Toronto. Ever since I made the post, I am now considering a metallic edge town. I'm not really sure how well stocked Canada is in terms of city/town bags, or if we have a crazy waitlist like Celine's.

I was at Nordstrom in Vancouver and they had a very poor selection, period. Holts was better, it might be worth a call, they did have several ME bags, although I can't recall if there were any Town bags or not, sorry. Any particular colour? I'm happy to phone and ask.

I saw a metallic edge city in black at yorkdale last week

I'm not sure about the edge, but the classic city just went up in price 1-2 weeks ago

I was at Nordstrom in Vancouver and they had a very poor selection, period. Holts was better, it might be worth a call, they did have several ME bags, although I can't recall if there were any Town bags or not, sorry. Any particular colour? I'm happy to phone and ask.

Thank you so much! I actually just bought a metallic edge town today in a blush/indigo color. It's beautiful but I'm really set on the black. I might return it if I find a black metallic edge town in silver hardware.
I really hate asking for favors but I am on a mission for this bag! Do you mind asking if there's a black metallic edge town bag in silver hardware? If there is, maybe I can arrange something with the SA and have it shipped to Toronto.

Thank you so much! I actually just bought a metallic edge town today in a blush/indigo color. It's beautiful but I'm really set on the black. I might return it if I find a black metallic edge town in silver hardware.
I really hate asking for favors but I am on a mission for this bag! Do you mind asking if there's a black metallic edge town bag in silver hardware? If there is, maybe I can arrange something with the SA and have it shipped to Toronto.

No worries, I'll give them a call. How about a pic of the one you have?

No joy, I tried both Nordstrom and Balenicaga, nothing. Try Holts in Calgary? The number is 1 403 269 7341. Edmonton Holts is 1 780 425 5300. I found those two online, I guess you could work your way across the country :sad:

Barney's apparently has it and Reebonz as well (never purchased from Reebonz, don't know much about them). You could use a third party shipper to purchase from Barney's as it says they only ship within the US. Expensive way to buy a bag though.

Last edited:
The town I got is from the 2016 spring collection. I believe it is in the gris chartreux color. The hardware is very similar to the metallic edge hardware, but I'm not sure what it's called. It has the size of the classic hardware but without the thimble-like texture. I feel like the only difference is the metallic lining by the pocket and around the edges, which I don't mind too too much.

It's a beautiful bag and it does look a bit different depending on the lighting. But I feel like it's almost a mix of the two pics I attached. I've had the bag for 2 days now and I've really loved staring at it but I'm still not sure if I would rather get a black bag for now. I thought about it and a black metallic edge will always be there, but this color and hardware combination is only here for a season. However, I will still be contacting the SA and think about it a bit more

Attachments

• IMG_4296.jpg
    IMG_4296.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 209
  • IMG_4289.jpg
    IMG_4289.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 189
The town I got is from the 2016 spring collection. I believe it is in the gris chartreux color. The hardware is very similar to the metallic edge hardware, but I'm not sure what it's called. It has the size of the classic hardware but without the thimble-like texture. I feel like the only difference is the metallic lining by the pocket and around the edges, which I don't mind too too much.

It's a beautiful bag and it does look a bit different depending on the lighting. But I feel like it's almost a mix of the two pics I attached. I've had the bag for 2 days now and I've really loved staring at it but I'm still not sure if I would rather get a black bag for now. I thought about it and a black metallic edge will always be there, but this color and hardware combination is only here for a season. However, I will still be contacting the SA and think about it a bit more

This is the regular hardware, the thimble-like texture is on the giant hardware. The regular hardware comes with tassels. Good luck making a choice, it's a tough one!