Posting photos of Louis Vuitton All Vachetta Limited edition bags

I'm really happy to join with my new to me 2002 all Vachetta Alma. And I have to say she is in a pretty good condition for a 13 year old bag.:yahoo:
I would like to know if this bag it's an special edition, The Lady I got it from said that, but I can't find anytihing about it online. Thank U very much for your help!!!!

Attachments

• Alma.jpg
    Alma.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 848
I'm really happy to join with my new to me 2002 all Vachetta Alma. And I have to say she is in a pretty good condition for a 13 year old bag.:yahoo:
I would like to know if this bag it's an special edition, The Lady I got it from said that, but I can't find anytihing about it online. Thank U very much for your help!!!!

That's such a lovely bag. :smile:
Did you get it from Japan? It might be Japan anniversary edition ?

That's such a lovely bag. :smile:
Did you get it from Japan? It might be Japan anniversary edition ?

Hi Jeins. Thank U.
No, I got it in Mexico. Seller said she got it in the US. And the bag itself doesn't say anything about Japan anniversary special edition like the buckets. So I don't think is from that collection...

Hi Jeins. Thank U.
No, I got it in Mexico. Seller said she got it in the US. And the bag itself doesn't say anything about Japan anniversary special edition like the buckets. So I don't think is from that collection...

Hi AnnieR.

Would that be possibility that it's a SO (special order) but your seller mixed it up with special edition ? :smile:

Reactions: alodocios
Hi AnnieR.

Would that be possibility that it's a SO (special order) but your seller mixed it up with special edition ? :smile:

No, I don't think that because the special order bags have a unique date code. Mine it's FL0022 (regular one).

Congratulations on your new bag can't wait to see it, please post pictures!!
Mine didn't come with the clochette or the padlock.

Hey babes! :wave:

Finally! I bring here my little collection of VVN. Three wonderful Speedys from 3 decades.
I have one from 1980 aprox. (36 years), other from 1993 (33 years) and the last one from 2001 (15 years).

VVN.jpg
Take a look of the honey patina that's the part I really love :love:
By the way, sometimes I feel I'm a little crazy for have 3 and maybe I need to sell one to be more normal right? hahah.. what do you think in an objective way?