LV porte-monnaie rond: do you use it?

marymulberry

Sep 4, 2015
I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with this piece, but I know I will get it even though I have no real use for it. I was wondering, those of you who own it, do you actually use it? I was telling myself that if I don't actually put money in there it could always house my earbuds...
Thanks & let me know :smile:

I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with this piece, but I know I will get it even though I have no real use for it. I was wondering, those of you who own it, do you actually use it? I was telling myself that if I don't actually put money in there it could always house my earbuds...

I use it in exactly this way :biggrin:

Have you seen the limited edition totem one? That's super cute too

I'm with OP - I think it's so adorable and I really want one, but I don't really carry coins so I'm just not sure what I would use it for that would justify the price! Would love to hear more about how people use theirs :smile:

I too don't own one yet but it's probably been my favorite iconic LV piece to dream of for so many years, long before I owned any luxury item. I don't know why I haven't picked it up, maybe because I don't "need" one. But I will get it very soon and use it for either earphones or my hair ties and pins. I have long hair and always need something to put my hair up and hair ties and hair pins love to disappear. Gum is an interesting idea I wouldn't hAve thought of!