BG trunk show

czo28

Mar 13, 2007
I went to the BG trunk show today. I was hoping to see the reissue with pearls, but no luck. They had the following that I remember:
Black metallic reissue in 227 size
gold flap bag with lion closure
Turquoise coco croco
Dark Silver metallic leather classic bag
Sharpey in flap style and tote
Bubble bags
Modern chain in black in east/west style
Modern chain in burgundy in north/south style
fringe evening bag
Gold metallic flap bags
Also, in stock they had pocket in the city and a full line of "the Rock" bags.

Hi! :smile: Do you remember by any chance if the Black metallic reissue had silver hardware? Also, do you remember if the gold metallic flap bag was gold lambskin? Thanks for posting! :smile:

thanks so much for reporting! the dark silver metallc classic bag ur referring to, was it reissue? sorry if its a dumb question but i dont know what the classic bag is..thanks!

I was at the BG trunk show today as well, great selection of shoes and boots. The RTW was TDF, I ordered a blazer with metallic threading and a patent reissue in silver.

Two quick questions:
1. is the gold metallic flap bag the classic flap with the CC closure or reissue?
2. is the dark silver classic the same dark silver as the reissue from the cruise collection? Also, does it have the CC closure or is it a reissue?

Thanks for the report!

thanks so much for reporting! the dark silver metallc classic bag ur referring to, was it reissue? sorry if its a dumb question but i dont know what the classic bag is..thanks!
The dark silver was a classic flap bag with an interesting chain. It was a different kind of metallic texture than the reissue. BG is not getting the reissue in dark silver.They werte gettin it in light silver and metallic black.

Two quick questions:
1. is the gold metallic flap bag the classic flap with the CC closure or reissue?
2. is the dark silver classic the same dark silver as the reissue from the cruise collection? Also, does it have the CC closure or is it a reissue?

Thanks for the report!

1.The gold had the cc closure.
2.The dark silver also has the cc closure
BG was not ordering the dark silver reissue. The chanel boutiques and NM are getting the dark silver reissue.