What goes? What stays?

My understanding is that you have the top two bags and you want to exchange them to the Signature Soho Hobo and the white Ergo tote. I would most definitely get the white Ergo Tote. I own the Vintage Vachetta Ergo Tote No. 11011 and I love it. Right now it is my favorite bag. I would not buy the Signature Hobo. I would return the other bag you have and get a store credit and use it to purchase something from the Fall Collection. Good luck deciding.

I would not buy the Signature Hobo. I would return the other bag you have and get a store credit and use it to purchase something from the Fall Collection. Good luck deciding.

thanks LizCordova, my inquiring mind wants to know why you would not buy the Signature Hobo? I considering everyone's point of view on this!:yes:

the white ergo it hot! but i don't dig the khaki patchwork so much.
lagizzle has said what i was going to say. i agree with lizcordova, buy the white ergo - beautiful!!:drool: - and maybe wait on a hobo. I only say this b/c signature is not my favorite (i'm a leather:heart: girl) and I personally think that khaki patchwork is rather plain and looks disconjointed (if that's even a word). If you're going to do patchwork, I prefer a little slice of color thrown in so it looks like it's supposed to be patchwork.
This is all my own personal opinion, if you love the khaki patchwork, then by all means don't pay attention to me! Buy it and rock it!:rochard:

Guess what? I almost had a "COW"!

I was all overjoyed about going to get the white Ergo yesterday. Once I got there I was feeling very :girlsigh:inside at the counter for checkout. Picked up my bag and there was this ink spot on it.:cry: The SA said she didn't know how that happen, it was not on there the day before. I wanted the bag so bad I ask if they would sale it to me with an additional discount. The answer was a big fat NO. I did leave with the sig patchwork bag and a small agenda, but the excitement was not the same:sad:

I'm calling coach today and ordering it!

Oh, I did return the other two bags.

Guess what? I almost had a "COW"!

I was all overjoyed about going to get the white Ergo yesterday. Once I got there I was feeling very :girlsigh:inside at the counter for checkout. Picked up my bag and there was this ink spot on it.:cry: The SA said she didn't know how that happen, it was not on there the day before. I wanted the bag so bad I ask if they would sale it to me with an additional discount. The answer was a big fat NO. I did leave with the sig patchwork bag and a small agenda, but the excitement was not the same:sad:

I'm calling coach today and ordering it!

Oh, I did return the other two bags.

Sorry to hear that, Betty, but glad you ordered one just the same!

Can't wait to see pics!:yes: