Help w/ my gg bloom wallet! Glazing peeling off????

Mar 28, 2015
I try as hard as I can to make sure I keep this baby safe and sound while it's in my bag. I even have to make sure my hands are clean before I even touch this baby...

However, on hectic days I tend to just throw things in my bag...
Especially my keys, which I think is what happened here! I know.... it's a very small white spot. But OMG it's scares me to think that eventually the glazing may just peel all the way off or it may become splotchy.

Is there any ways to remedy this? Can Gucci help in repairing it? I got it as a gift from my boyfriend and my original thread of the reveal is somewhere here.

Has anyone had this problem?

P.s. I'm now buying a key pouch to protect my bloom and the inside of my bag now!

Attachments

• 1448940706273.jpg
    1448940706273.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 509
It looks to me like normal wear and tear... I don't think Gucci will help fix it, not without cost. It is a lovely wallet! I know how you feel when you get your first scratch or something on a new wallet. :sad:

This is an easy fix. You can just use a bit of black leather paint (or whatever the colour of the edge is) to touch up that spot . Just use the finest applicator (you can even apply it with the tip of a toothpick) and dab it on gently.

I wouldn't do anything to it until there is more wear. It doesn't look that bad.

This is an easy fix. You can just use a bit of black leather paint (or whatever the colour of the edge is) to touch up that spot . Just use the finest applicator (you can even apply it with the tip of a toothpick) and dab it on gently.

I wouldn't do anything to it until there is more wear. It doesn't look that bad.

Thank you! Lol no really, thanks! I was getting paranoid about ruining so I had to get a pouch for my Keys. I wanna keep this as close to mint condition as possible ♡