stuff to stock up in Europe

I'm not sure about cosmetics but i do know that Zara and Mango clothes are cheaper over there than in England. Oh, and they have nice leather goods too. I bought two really nice bags when I was there.

Lancome has different gloss colours in Europe, so I always try to breeze through and see if I notice any different ones.

Oh, Guerlain, and other European based lines really do keep some stuff at home. Whole lines (of which I am unfortunately addicted!) can only be found there and online :graucho:

One of my fav things to do is swing through Printemps and the like to see if they are having a beauty event while I am there. If they do, I will schedule something to have my face done and grab some of the cool stuff they use. Fun, pampering, and unique! :nuts:

Angelfish - What is Printemps? I've never heard of them?

Venetia - yes, we have nivea and lush too!

Any other goodies? I know that Europe has products with higher SPF than we do, any other specialties?

^^ Printemps is a department store in Paris.

I'd recommend you go to "El Corte Inglés" (big department store, some of them include Gucci, LV, Hermes, Carolina Herrera -accesories, the Spanish love them!!!-, Loewe - great bags -, etc). There you can find from clothes, bags, make up to good food!!! :tup:

It depends where do you go in spain.
i moved recently to south of spain and i think the make-up selection is not as good as any other big cities in Europe.
what for sure true is:Zara and Mango are the cheapest here, as well you can find good quality of hand-made leather goods.
Have fun in Spain!

La Roche Posay 50+ Anthelios XL TINTED visage -I wear it every day - beautiful sun kissed tint and amazing protection for your face. I buy it every time I go to Paris and can't get enough - MUCH cheaper and stronger than you can get here and the tinted version is impossible to find in the U.S.