Rafe Bags at Target

bagshopr

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
I bought one today, it has a straw bottom and an orange and blue floral top, and brown trim. I loved it on sight but now I'm undecided as to whether I will keep it so the tags are still on...
What do you all think of these bags? and

How do you pronounce the designer's name?

IMO the ones I have seen for Target were great buys for the money. They feel much nicer than the $20-50 dollars most of them were. The quality was more than what I usually see at that price range or higher price ranges. You could have told me the larger ones were $300-400 and I would have believed it.

i have the faux patent clutch in Navy and have seen others in the store (including the floral one mentioned in the original post). i think they are terrific buys for the price point! good construction, not wearing out quickly etc.

while i adore carrying around my higher priced bags, there's something to be said for carrying something cute that won't kill you if it gets harmed in the pursuit of nightlife :smile:

I have a patent leather-looking vanilla clutch. It's cute, and I don't mind taking it to smokey bars because it was only $20.

SMOKEY BARS?!

Oh, those were the days. No smoking inside bars around here. Hahhahaha.

And I have that same clutch, in Navy. And I got it for $14 and for that price, I really adore it. I use it when it rains. :yes:

SMOKEY BARS?!

Oh, those were the days. No smoking inside bars around here. Hahhahaha.

And I have that same clutch, in Navy. And I got it for $14 and for that price, I really adore it. I use it when it rains. :yes:

I wish they would ban smoking in bars here too. I went to a club a few weeks ago that had a smoking and non-smoking section. But of course, the smoke just drifted over.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I didn't like Rafe for Target. I thought the materials were low quality and too "fake" looking. I hope I don't get flamed for this!

... but I do love a lot of the Rafe collection bags, especially the snakeskin ones!