Poll: Diorama or Mini/Micro Lady Dior?

missdicaprio

Jul 1, 2013
Hello all!
I initially wanted the micro Lady Dior in the cannage/champagne combination - but I was told it's unavailable. What I liked the most was the metallic color of the bag and also the fact that the Lady Dior is a classic.
I really like the Diorama, and it is available in the color that I prefer (champagne). So, I've attached a picture of the Diorama - which is a lot bigger in size than the micro Lady Dior.
That being said, would you choose this metallic champagne Diorama or a solid-colored (like pink or black) micro or mini Lady Dior?
Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 12.59.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-24 at 1.04.39 PM.png

I would go with the mini Lady Dior in a classic combination. You can't go wrong with black. You'll be able to wear it day or night, dressed up or more casually. Good luck choosing!

I would go with lady Dior. But you should choice what your heart and what will match your clothes the most. :smile: good luck
Thank you, I think I'm leaning towards the Lady Dior.. :biggrin:

I would go with the mini Lady Dior in a classic combination. You can't go wrong with black. You'll be able to wear it day or night, dressed up or more casually. Good luck choosing!
I have many black bags, I was thinking either red or pink? I've always had a thing for Dior's fuschia colored bags and their red is stunning as well, and goes with a lot of my clothes! Thank you :heart:

Thank you, I think I'm leaning towards the Lady Dior.. :biggrin:

I have many black bags, I was thinking either red or pink? I've always had a thing for Dior's fuschia colored bags and their red is stunning as well, and goes with a lot of my clothes! Thank you :heart:
Mini Lady in either red or pink would be gorgeous! I chose black based on your initial post, where you listed it as a choice. I don't have any black bags, so black would be the obvious choice for me.

Hello all!
I initially wanted the micro Lady Dior in the cannage/champagne combination - but I was told it's unavailable. What I liked the most was the metallic color of the bag and also the fact that the Lady Dior is a classic.
I really like the Diorama, and it is available in the color that I prefer (champagne). So, I've attached a picture of the Diorama - which is a lot bigger in size than the micro Lady Dior.
That being said, would you choose this metallic champagne Diorama or a solid-colored (like pink or black) micro or mini Lady Dior?
Thanks in advance!

View attachment 3197012
View attachment 3197015

I'm biased towards this bag because its STUNNING!!! So I will have to recommend this.

Mini Lady in either red or pink would be gorgeous! I chose black based on your initial post, where you listed it as a choice. I don't have any black bags, so black would be the obvious choice for me.
I was considering the black but I am so tempted by their colorful bags!

I'm biased towards this bag because its STUNNING!!! So I will have to recommend this.
I was originally wanting a Diorama, so bad! But I somehow ended up liking the LD more.. I'm still confused and it doesn't help that they're both so pretty and different! I just feel like the Diorama is a bit trendy and certainly not as classic, what do you think?

this is stunning
I think so too.. Ah, Dior!

micro cannage leather would not last long and there is nothing you can do to it (based on my experience), but if you really want it badly and ready to babysit the bag you should get it, because it's limited and stunning. you can get LD later. it's available all the time and if you are buying LD I advice black one it would be practical to own one and looks more chic to me than the bright colored ones.

I was originally wanting a Diorama, so bad! But I somehow ended up liking the LD more.. I'm still confused and it doesn't help that they're both so pretty and different! I just feel like the Diorama is a bit trendy and certainly not as classic, what do you think?

If you are hunting for a true classic, then I guess the Lady Dior is the better choice. It also comes in this beautiful finish, but it doesn't have the cool XL 3D Cannage like on the Diorama.

That being said, this gold Diorama will completely sell out very soon, so if you decide to get it, then get it right away.

If you are hunting for a true classic, then I guess the Lady Dior is the better choice. It also comes in this beautiful finish, but it doesn't have the cool XL 3D Cannage like on the Diorama.

That being said, this gold Diorama will completely sell out very soon, so if you decide to get it, then get it right away.

I went to the boutique and I wasn't in love with the Diorama for some reason.. So I decided to wait to find a mini LD I loved (I'm still debating which color to get). Thank you for the help!