Mabillon or Epi Denim Neverfull

Jolie

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
I need your opinions, I know these two are very different bags but I need to decide to get one I won't be able to get both at this time. Which one would you choose the Mabillon or the Epi denim Neverfull?

It would depend on your lifestyle and how much you tend to carry. The Mabillon is best if you don't tend to carry a lot and prefer a zippered top for added security, but the NF really shines if you travel frequently, tend to carry variable amounts (such as school, a jacket/sweater, laptop, etc.), like an open top for easy access, etc. At this point which one would be the most practical and useful to you at the moment?

It would depend on your lifestyle and how much you tend to carry. The Mabillon is best if you don't tend to carry a lot and prefer a zippered top for added security, but the NF really shines if you travel frequently, tend to carry variable amounts (such as school, a jacket/sweater, laptop, etc.), like an open top for easy access, etc. At this point which one would be the most practical and useful to you at the moment?

Thanks for your opinion Ms. Krys, I agree with you, I have gotten a lot of use from my Neverfull, it's really an all around bag and very versatile, I really like the Mabillon as well I don't have any cross body bags except for my favorite mm which I think it's a little too small for my needs. Wish I could get both...I just don't know if the Epi Neverfull would get heavy if you put stuff in it?

Last edited:
Thanks for your opinion Ms. Krys, I agree with you, I have gotten a lot of use from my Neverfull, it's really an all around bag and very versatile, I really like the Mabillon as well I don't have any cross body bags except for my favorite mm which I think it's a little too small for my needs. Wish I could get both...I just don't know if the Epi Neverfull would get heavy if you put stuff in it?
If you already have a NF and are looking for a larger cross body then the Mabillon sounds like the one you want first.
The Epi NF's are heavier than the canvas variation, so it doesn't take much inside to make them weigh quite a bit, especially if you're not used to it.

I need your opinions, I know these two are very different bags but I need to decide to get one I won't be able to get both at this time. Which one would you choose the Mabillon or the Epi denim Neverfull?

From my experience, I vote for the Mabillon. I own it and love it. It's a great cross body bag. I have also owned and sold the Epi Neverfull in noir. I just never grew to really love the bag...it was uncomfortable to carry, the straps did not soften with time. Good luck deciding.

I'd go with Mabillon...

My NF Epi was not utilised much because it felt heavy & kind of restricted my movements. I think it's because I'm too careful with my bags lol

And if you live in a warm climate country like me, the glazing on NF epi can melt! Luckily the LV store let me return the bag & chose a replacement :smile: