need your help ladies! blk caviar jumbo vs. blk outdoor flap

jubmo caviar vs. outdoor flap

• jumbo caviar

• blk outdoor flap

Results are only viewable after voting.
here's a picture of the outdoor flap, again, it looks identical to the jumbo flap but with distressed leather instead of caviar.
picture borrowed from the reference library.

Attachments

• outdoor flap.jpg
    outdoor flap.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 114
The Outdoor Ligne is for people who don't want to worry about harsh weather conditions or anything else affecting their bag.....it's rugged looks mean you don't have to be careful with it ever! I would never consider using my OL Hobo as a '"dressy" bag.

here's a picture of the outdoor flap, again, it looks identical to the jumbo flap but with distressed leather instead of caviar.
picture borrowed from the reference library.

Another difference is that you can wear the distressed OL messenger style, but I don't think you can really wear the jumbo caviar sideways, as the single chain would be too long.

Another difference is that you can wear the distressed OL messenger style, but I don't think you can really wear the jumbo caviar sideways, as the single chain would be too long.

I wear mine sideways like a messenger bag sometimes when I want my hands to be free. I loop the chain under the flap and make it one long chain. And sometimes I knot the chain under the flap and make the bag hug under my arm. AND then I sometimes wear it normal. Here's a photo for mochmoch.

Attachments

• Chanel.jpg
    Chanel.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 32