Authenticate This KATE SPADE

Hi! Please authenticate this KS cedar street slim bee in gold. I have a strong suspicion it's fake. Need someone with more experience to confirm. Thanks in advance for the help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,447
Hi, I'm thinking of purchasing this Kate Spade bag on ebay and I was wondering if anyone can help me authenticate it?

s-l800.jpg

s-l800.jpg

s-l800.jpg

s-l800.jpg

Thank you :smile:

Authentic!!!

Yay thanks so much!

Can I also ask what's the significance of the small black tag with the holographic strip that some Kate Spade bags have?

This is the one the Small Leslie seller sent me:
$_2.JPG

Are the numbers supposed to be the same for all bags of the same design? Another seller I asked previously had the number Q064 on her small leslie too, but hers didn't have the black tag and was just a white tag. However, my friend bought another black small leslie from ebay (the seller said she bought it from Nordstrom), but the number on her's is Q331. Really confused :sad:

That looks very fake. The Kate spade logo on the bag is not supposed to look like that. But hopefully someone else can confirm it also!
I don't see anything wrong with your bag. And I'm sure that dawnsfinallywed will agree.