Evercolor Leather

Dear all,

A bastia coin purse in leather type 'evercolour' recently caught my attention. I know that this is a new leather and just wondering if you have any opinions on this leather? Does it age well (compare to mysore, epsom etc.)? Does it feel soft and luxurious?

Thanks in advance for your insights!

I bought my Bastia early this year, it's Bleu Hydra in Evercolour.
It's soft and steady but not as soft as Swift.image.jpg

Reactions: Martinibeach
Thanks for the pics ladies, it looks lovely! The grain looks natural (similar to Vache Liegée, but not as stiff) in some pics and stamped in others: I wonder which it is??

Thanks for the pics ladies, it looks lovely! The grain looks natural (similar to Vache Liegée, but not as stiff) in some pics and stamped in others: I wonder which it is??

it is definitely not stamped. it is very similar to evergrain..it is sturdy but still feels smooth..

Gosh this is gorgeous. I'm guessing H still makes the Massai? I've NEVER seen it in boutiques & am hopelessly in love :smile:

I know what you mean. When I came across a Maasai Cut in Avignon my first reaction was "Omg I thought these were no longer being produced!!"

.. my second reaction was to buy it :biggrin:

But mine is in Swift, not Evercolour...

Hi ladies
I wonder if any of you would be so kind as to share your thoughts on this leather.
I have looked in the Reference Leather guide but there is not much information regarding it.
Any comments regarding appearance, how well it wears and tackles water would be much appreciated.
Also how suited it may be to bags like a B or K would be appreciated.

If you could also post pictures of your ever color treasures to give examples - that would also be most welcomed.

If I have missed a thread on this I am sorry and would appreciate being correctly directed.
Thanks in advance for your help.
:flowers:

Hi ladies
I wonder if any of you would be so kind as to share your thoughts on this leather.
I have looked in the Reference Leather guide but there is not much information regarding it.
Any comments regarding appearance, how well it wears and tackles water would be much appreciated.
Also how suited it may be to bags like a B or K would be appreciated.

If you could also post pictures of your ever color treasures to give examples - that would also be most welcomed.

If I have missed a thread on this I am sorry and would appreciate being correctly directed.
Thanks in advance for your help.
:flowers:

I have pliplat in this leather and I have to say it's pretty sturdy. No scratches so far. I keep my bags away from water so not sure how it would hold up.

Attachments

• IMG_20150824_122536.jpg
    IMG_20150824_122536.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,859