Pretty in Pink!

Sarah03

O.G.
Mar 2, 2013
The forums have been quiet lately, so here is a reveal to spice things up! I saw this color on some accessories at Macy's and fell in love. So off to the MK site I went. I found the perfect little bag in a beautiful color combo- the small Greenwich Bucket in Ballet! The color is a perfect match to the light pink ballet slippers I had when I was a kid, and the front pocket and interior are metallic ballet pink! The true color is incredibly difficult to capture.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1447810604.402166.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1447810620.657139.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1447810634.848341.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1447810652.257970.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1447810666.780298.jpg
Thanks for letting me share!

Ooooh adorable choice! Such a classy color for a fun style. I also like the metallic inside. I've always wanted something metallic but never wanted to get a bag or even a wallet in metallic...what a nice surprise whenever you open your bag!

I have to say I love ballet over blush and blossom. It's the perfect pink!

It's such a pretty soft pink shade

Thank you!

Love it!!

Thank you!

Ooooh adorable choice! Such a classy color for a fun style. I also like the metallic inside. I've always wanted something metallic but never wanted to get a bag or even a wallet in metallic...what a nice surprise whenever you open your bag!

I have to say I love ballet over blush and blossom. It's the perfect pink!

Thank you! These Greenwich bags are becoming a favorite of mine with the fun interior colors. The ballet is so gorgeous in person- pictures don't do it justice.

This is beautiful! I love the metallic panels. Such a pretty colour. Would love to see a mod shot. Will look amazing with Christmas outfits.

Thank you! I had no idea the outside pocket was metallic- the website doesn't show that, but it's a nice surprise. I'm planning to do some mod shots soon & I will definitely share!