Coach featured on The Millionaire Inside Cnbc

:wtf:Explains why I haven't seen it around. It "looked" good on TV and I'm wondering if maybe it wasn't a gift from her boyfriend/hubby who she referred to when she was sitting on the hosts lap:confused1:(how weird was that?). How embarrassing to carry a fake to a financial seminar and then get singled out to become a part of the show with it sitting out on your lap for all the world to see.:Push: LOL, I would rather chew sand than be caught with a fake...:cursing:Another reason to only buy from authorized stores or reseller.(Like we don't have enough reasons...):yes:

WOW! What a creepy host! I can't believe that bag is FAKE - it looks like the style/width of the NEW Large Sig Stripe bags, but don't they have the LEGACY lining now??
Plus, the Cs are off & out of line. Even though that's the INTERIOR of the bag, shouldn't the Cs line up?
Weird...how completely EMBARRASSING for HER. Well, she probably is giddy, thinking she passed off a FAKE purse as REAL on National TV! I'd be mortified!!!!:wtf:

Has anyone else paid attention to the advice, though? If we had bought Coach stock (COH) instead of just Coach bags, that we would have seen an 800% increase in value in just five years?:wtf:

I think I need to check out the financial pages now...