Burberry Sale Nov 2015

Apparently this Friday Nov 20th and a list of items on sale will be released on Wednesday. For those how have a good relationship with their SA, you may be able to reserve sale items in advance and they will process the payment of Friday.

Interesting, I asked the SAs at Burberry if there was any sale coming up and they told me no. The new SA then said that she'd be surprised if Burberry ever had sales, and I said they had, just in the summer... Anyway, I shall keep an eye out... Maybe they weren't allowed to tell customers about an upcoming sale?

Interesting, I asked the SAs at Burberry if there was any sale coming up and they told me no. The new SA then said that she'd be surprised if Burberry ever had sales, and I said they had, just in the summer... Anyway, I shall keep an eye out... Maybe they weren't allowed to tell customers about an upcoming sale?
If they tell you there is a sale, you are less likely to buy in store at full price. There is always a sale, twice a year. We have records of it in this forum ;)

In Germany also only seasonal styles go into sale.

However, the classic lines are on sale in the department stores from time to time.
This is how I managed to get a classic scarf, and last seasons they also sold the Kensington wool coat at reduced price.

I never understand why they do this as next season they get the identical piece, mark it as new season and sell it again for full price.

In Germany also only seasonal styles go into sale.

However, the classic lines are on sale in the department stores from time to time.
This is how I managed to get a classic scarf, and last seasons they also sold the Kensington wool coat at reduced price.

I never understand why they do this as next season they get the identical piece, mark it as new season and sell it again for full price.

To take advantage of those that have a lower willingness to pay, therefore giving them access to a larger market share.