eBay Shipping Down

Nikki_

O.G.
May 8, 2012
I finally gave up on eBay, I hit my limit with being on hold for 3 hours. :rant:

:faint:

You have waaaay more patience than I.
EBay's label/shipping is all screwed up. I printed a return label that they gave me, it was first class for a 1.5 LB pair of jeans. :rolleyes:
Guess they don't know about the 13 oz rule.

Thankfully & embarrassingly the PO clerk noticed when I took it to the counter. I almost always just leave packages on the counter for them to scan so I'm glad I waited in line this time. I have to go home later & print a whole new label & cancel the other one, wait 15 days for my refund. Dope!
What a mess.

Actually, I had my phone on speaker while I was multitasking. :biggrin:

The music gave me a migraine, so I had to hang up. :rant:

The packages are those that I mailed on the weekend. I went to the PO, paid and entered the tracking. All was fine until all tracking disappeared today and I'm being prompted to ship my items. I tried re-adding the tracking and it won't accept it.

Actually, I had my phone on speaker while I was multitasking. :biggrin:

The music gave me a migraine, so I had to hang up. :rant:

The packages are those that I mailed on the weekend. I went to the PO, paid and entered the tracking. All was fine until all tracking disappeared today and I'm being prompted to ship my items. I tried re-adding the tracking and it won't accept it.

Nikki, just FYI, your PMs are full!

eBay has been messed up for a month now. I couldn't get a label to print. Finally got that refund. Listing, searching, etc has been terrible. They screw something up around the holidays every year.

eBay has been messed up for a month now. I couldn't get a label to print. Finally got that refund. Listing, searching, etc has been terrible. They screw something up around the holidays every year.

I can see shady buyers taking advantage of this, especially when items are showing up as not being shipped with no tracking information available.