Article about a specific Craftsman

At the BH boutique there was one time that a Frenchman was putting the windows together. I'd never seen him before but he came over to play with my baby. He was sooooo handsome and had those eyes, like this craftman. I about dropped the baby! Total swoon! I wondered if he went store to store because the only other time I've seen him is when he was changing the windows again a few months later.

I told my DH and he laughed, saying that was all the DH's of tPF need - Hermes PLUS hunky Frenchmen that know how to work with Hermes goodies working at the boutiques. He did admit there is plenty of eye-candy for the boys too so he can't complain.

on the subject of Craftpersons, my DH dropped my very battered 1977 trim into the Paris store (AKA Mothership) yesterday to get a repolish and try and get the gold lettering re-done as it had all worn away. he said the very nice Japanese SA took a look at it and tutted and said thay will do their best but can't guarantee what it will turn out like. my DH said it was a family heirloom (!!) , at which point she looked very worried! what he didn't say because it was too embarassing was that i got the bag really cheap anyway so anything would be better than the condition i got it in. DH rang me back and said it would take 8 weeks and he has to go back to collect it, apparently Hermes have to track down the son of the original craftsperson to work on it (ok maybe he made that bit up???). anyway it was nice that hermes could help and really weren't too stuffy about the condition of the bag. can they re-do gold lettering as the SA wasn't sure??

Do post pictures after you receive it back.