Cles versus Empriente Key Pouch

CassieH

Apr 20, 2015
Hi, everyone.
Between the cles key pounch and the empriente key pouch, which one do you have if you own any, and do you recommend it?

The Cles is like the really simple one, one zipper closure, small pouch shaped like a card and then completely hollow inside.

The empriente one is more wallet like, snap closure, with a back compartment for coins.

Has there been any discussion about this?

I have two cles and prefer them because of their simplicity and light weight. The key pouch is beautiful, but I would have the tendency to overstuff it and all of that weight swaying around would not be good for my car's ignition switch...might not be a problem for the push-start models though.

I have both, if you just want to use it for keys then I suggest the Cles. I use the empreinte Key pouch as a mini wallet for my smaller purses and works amazing, it can hold tons of cards, bit of cash and the zipper back for coins o maybe more cards...

I have both. The empreinte key pouch is sitting in a drawer while the cles goes with me everywhere. I actually use the cles for a wallet and for keys too. I love it's minimal size and slim profile.

I can't comment on the empreinte key pouch but I just bought a cles and can't believe I went so long without one! I bought it with the intention of it being a mini wallet for my smaller bags/clutches. I love that its canvas so I can just throw it in and not worry about it and also the fact it's so slim and light (yet holds loads, more than I ever thought!) I've learned that these are raved about for good reason :smile:

I have it in empriente and love it. I use it for my 2 car fobs and as a wallet in smaller bags. February will be 1 year since I've had it and it still looks like new.

Hi, everyone.
Between the cles key pounch and the empriente key pouch, which one do you have if you own any, and do you recommend it?

The Cles is like the really simple one, one zipper closure, small pouch shaped like a card and then completely hollow inside.

The empriente one is more wallet like, snap closure, with a back compartment for coins.

Has there been any discussion about this?
I have two canvas key pouches and just got the empreinte one too (i also have vernis, they are addictive! Lol). I find the canvas ones generally the most multifunctional and carefree, it's very easy to use keys/cards/coins/notes in them either interchanging them or all at the same time. However the empreinte is beautiful and luxurious and quite versatile too.
It really depends on how much you want to spend, how careful you will be versus throwing it in your bag etc. Here are some other threads which may help with info and pics, I did a search :heart:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/empreinte-key-pouch-890652.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/empreinte-vs-canvas-cles-key-pouch-913183.html

I own both in different prints/colors & I love them all!

I agree with what others mentioned so I won't repeat them, but I will add that depending on how many/size of keys unless you want to use them on the keyring leaving them out sometimes it can get a bit bulky with all my keys inside the pouch which I like to do because I don't like having my keys out. It may not be a problem for you if you are leaving them out on the key chain.

Also the empriente holds a lot more!

I have both-the Empreinte holds more keys inside-that's the only benefit for me as I have a full sized wallet and don't need the Emp's other features. If I hadn't purchased it, I'd be very satisfied just using the canvas Cles.

Does anyone know what colors will be coming out in the future?

I called the 1-800 number to inquire about the two sold out colors and was told there will be some in the future, but the rep didn't know what the new ones would be.

I do like the red, but curious what options might be coming up.

Does anyone know what colors will be coming out in the future?

I called the 1-800 number to inquire about the two sold out colors and was told there will be some in the future, but the rep didn't know what the new ones would be.

I do like the red, but curious what options might be coming up.

Grape is coming in January.

I have both, if you just want to use it for keys then I suggest the Cles. I use the empreinte Key pouch as a mini wallet for my smaller purses and works amazing, it can hold tons of cards, bit of cash and the zipper back for coins o maybe more cards...

+1 I ordered the Empriente on line and returned. It is difently a mini wallet. Way bulkier than what I wanted to hold a couple keys. It's beautiful though.