Legacy Shoulder Still Available???

Mar 28, 2007
I decided to make my next bag a leather Legacy but I was thinking the Satchel is just too big (& pricey) but I don't see the Shoulder bag (#10328) on Coach.com anymore... am I missing it? If it's not in the Boutique can they order it for me or am I out of luck!?!:sweatdrop:

I decided to make my next bag a leather Legacy but I was thinking the Satchel is just too big (& pricey) but I don't see the Shoulder bag (#10328) on Coach.com anymore... am I missing it? If it's not in the Boutique can they order it for me or am I out of luck!?!:sweatdrop:

whiskey in the shoulder bag is long gone, i tried to get it about 2 months ago and was told by my SA that it was sold out nationwide. i walked into nordstrom 5 minutes later and got the last one on the shelf, right after i returned the shoulder bag to coach in natural (too light for me), and the brown back to macys. i just really wanted the whiskey and i am totally in love with that bag:heart:

I have a quick update for everyone!

Even though I think I've gotten a PCE card, I went ahead and called and ordered a pond legacy shoulder bag because I've been coveting it for a LONG time. And it was worth paying full price!

When I called, I was asked which color!!!

There are literally a handful of pool, rose, white, and natural left.

(FYI, apparently the new tenant at my old apartment got my PCE card.)

There are literally a handful of pool, rose, white, and natural left.

WHAT!?!??!! Arrrrrrrgh...I friggin CALLED a week ago when I had the money to buy my long wished for natural and was told there was only pond, white and rose!!

Now my friggin money's GONE and I'm not expecting it anytime soon *sob*. I'm boycotting darnit.:cursing:

Update: Went to my Boutique at about 2pm today... there are NONE left, in ANY color. I ended up pre-ordering the Legacy Satchel in Natural instead... God I'm burning in Handbag Hell for spending so much!

Truely how versatile is the Pond color? I'd want to make sure I'll be able to use it for everyday if I can't get it in Natural.

I will be receiving mine (pond) tomorrow. I really think it will go with everth thing I have. In my area I've seen it on quite a few girls wearing so many different style from jeans and t's (my style) to business outfits in all colors and it just looks super. Thats why I decided on pond:graucho: