Bayswater vs Bayswater buckle - pics?

Jan 28, 2015
Does anyone have a pic of the size difference between these two? A regular size bays and then the smaller buckle.
I'd love to see them side by side and also any mod shots of both of them to compare
Also wanting to see what the bays buckle looks like with the side straps/buckles fully tightened - does it then look like a small Bayswater?

Does anyone have a pic of the size difference between these two? A regular size bays and then the smaller buckle.
I'd love to see them side by side and also any mod shots of both of them to compare
Also wanting to see what the bays buckle looks like with the side straps/buckles fully tightened - does it then look like a small Bayswater?

Will dig my two out and post of photo when im home later, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

I would say the buckle is wider than a regular bayswater and obviously its not an "inner" facing bag like the draw in function of a standard Bays. The Bays Buckle is an "outer" functionality.

Photos will help. :smile:

Will dig my two out and post of photo when im home later, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

I would say the buckle is wider than a regular bayswater and obviously its not an "inner" facing bag like the draw in function of a standard Bays. The Bays Buckle is an "outer" functionality.

Photos will help. :smile:

Brill thank you!
I'm thinking it could be the solution to finding a slightly smaller Bays (but bigger than sbs) but would like to wear it with the sides completely tightened so that it looks like the regular bays

This forum is so helpful im definitely becoming an addict! Xx

Here is the regular sized buckle (the one without the shoulder strap) side by side with a normal Bays.

The last picture shows the sides buckled in, but it really looked horrible like that and was quite hard to do with such thick leather. I never use it like that.

Attachments

• buckle6.jpg
    buckle6.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 981
  • buckle7.jpg
    buckle7.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 721
  • buckle8.jpg
    buckle8.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 754
Here is the regular sized buckle (the one without the shoulder strap) side by side with a normal Bays.

The last picture shows the sides buckled in, but it really looked horrible like that and was quite hard to do with such thick leather. I never use it like that.

Ah good work littlestar I could remember the post but not where to find it. It's such a good photo shoot you did with the too.

How are you getting on with your shrunken calf buckle then! I find my really heavy when I've not even got much in her ....what about you?? :smile:

Thanks so much! That's really helpful & Your bags are beautiful
I really like the look of the size of the bay's buckle I'm just not sure about the side parts that stick out and cause a gap, I was hoping I could overcome the bays being big by getting a buckle and strapping the sides in to make it look like regular bays, that's good to know though that it doesn't really work!

I really wish they'd make a bag the exact same style of regular bays but the size of the buckle