My birthday present has arrived a month early

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
O.G.
Jul 7, 2011
So you know I just cannot help myself. I have been wanting a grey Bayswater for the longest time and loved the grey in outlets, but wanted her to be just like my other bays babies so with feet and clochette.

Anyways when they shifted to microfibre lining I had to take the plunge and get a suede lined baby.

Here she is my beautiful graphite grey Bayswater beauty from the finer things in Aberdeen.

It is love at first sight (although she will get a proper inspection from hubby when he gets home as I am usually too giddy with excitement to notice any flaws).

Some photos for you (haven't removed the tag as yet).

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1447411873.273892.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1447411901.282811.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1447411919.008418.jpg

You little cheekster! 😉 I'm so pleased that you have such a lovely addition to your amazing collection. Early "happy birthday" wishes and hoping to see some of your glorious mod shots with your new lovely soon! 😀

Last edited:
I know. I am very naughty!! Hehe. No modelling shots anymore due to where I work :sad:

Aww, that's a pity - your photos are stunning ... 😰 Are you allowed "headless" cropped ones, or "head supplanted by a flower" etc? I hope you're thrilled with your graphite beauty, nonetheless! (Hubby, too!) 😉

Aww, that's a pity - your photos are stunning ... 😰 Are you allowed "headless" cropped ones, or "head supplanted by a flower" etc? I hope you're thrilled with your graphite beauty, nonetheless! (Hubby, too!) 😉

Very pretty bag and happy early birthday! [emoji4] What a shame about your modelling pics I liked them so much...

Looks great! Enjoy her ❤

P.S. Not to forget: A early Happy Birthday! ❤

Thanks ladies. I am so embarrassed. My birthday is not til the 5th Dec. Not to mention I got a cosmic blue medium cecily from Naughtipidgins earlier in the year for this bday as well.
I have no shame. :graucho:

Have you seen the new Bays in neon blue? It's stunning, i just love the color.
not as yet but I already own a bayswater in electric blue and cosmic blue medium cecily It looks lovely on photos but it is just too similar. maybe if it had silver hardware.

Fantastic! Beautiful bag and grey is so versatile. Enjoy!
Congrats! :smile:
Another great bays for a great lady.
Enjoy, CP.
thank you!