Empreinte Montaigne MM

Purseaholic6

Feb 2, 2014
Hello,

Does anybody who owned or owns this bag regret purchasing it? This bag is on my wishlist but being as pricey as it is i would like to read why it did or didint work for you.

Hello,

Does anybody who owned or owns this bag regret purchasing it? This bag is on my wishlist but being as pricey as it is i would like to read why it did or didint work for you.

In taupe, a month or so old. No issues whatsoever ! :love: :love: :love:
and I agree with HeartMyMJs - one of my best LV purchases, possibly the best!

Last edited:
I have it in noir and love it! Haven't grown tired of it since June, don't think I'll regret it! :smile: The post-purchase potential regret period is definitely over. I still love the bag!

Only just got her a couple of weeks ago in Taupe and cannot stop staring at her, just the ultimate bag!!!! Of course I cannot attest to any wear and tear after such a short time, but hoping for the best. I can already picture myself getting another one in a different colour.

I have the GM in Iris and love everything about it. I don't have a negative thing to say about this bag. Some may find it heavy but I'm use to heavy bags. Love that it can be hand carried and shoulder carried when I need to hands free. I've had mine for a month and a half and it still looks brand new. I do believe some have said it will soften slightly over time. Good luck with your decision!

This color is the one i want but i cant justify the price[emoji17].

I was lucky, I got it duty free in London at $2300 which while still a lot, is about $1000 less than in the US. Also I went for it because the colour is very rare now.

To be honest, I'm not sure whether I would have spent any more on it than this. It is a gorgeous bag but I have my limits.

Having said that, my next purchase planned for next year is a lot more but I'm only allowed 1 next year.

My noir Montaigne mm is my 2nd most used bag in my entire closet
This bag is a good all rounder so I sold my black Prada tote and a few other bags to get this, which in my opinion has been so worth it. Had her since April and still love it to bits.. so I say go for it!
Just make sure you buy in person as the prints on the Empreinte leather can be embossed not evenly if u know what I mean.

My noir Montaigne mm is my 2nd most used bag in my entire closet
This bag is a good all rounder so I sold my black Prada tote and a few other bags to get this, which in my opinion has been so worth it. Had her since April and still love it to bits.. so I say go for it!
Just make sure you buy in person as the prints on the Empreinte leather can be embossed not evenly if u know what I mean.

Great advice