Is this a Bella or Bella Bella?

you know what .. I'm still gonna say it's a bella bella cuz there are only 4 girls on the back of mine but yours has 6 girls! So that must mean it's a bigger bag .... hence u got a bella bella.

We are so acting like CSI now ... lol

You really think so? :yes: But at the price I paid, it's still above the US retail....:s even for a bella bella.

It's okay paying over retail for a bag u really want. For mine I paid $160 plus $14 for shipping. So before shipping that was like $30 over retail. But I really wanted it so I bought it :biggrin: She's very happy in her new home .. lol

you know what .. I'm still gonna say it's a bella bella cuz there are only 4 girls on the back of mine but yours has 6 girls! So that must mean it's a bigger bag .... hence u got a bella bella.

We are so acting like CSI now ... lol

I must say...we are all pretty good sleuths! Ha! Ha! Now that I have you confirming that it's a Bella Bella... I can go to bed and get my beauty sleep....ZZZ :P

Thanks, once again, ladies. :smile:

It's hard to tell from the picture:shrugs:, but I'm going to say it's probably a bella. I just took out my bella and my bella bella to compare them to the picture you posted and the strap does look a little too short to be a bella bella.

maybe the strap looks too short just cuz it's folded down a little to one side? hmm I dunno but I do agree with Julie that it's a heck of a lot of print on the back of the bag ... too much print to just be a bella ...

lol I can't wait for her to actually get the bag so we can all find out for sure :yes:

Umm I think we talking about two different bags.. Dancing Nancies is selling a bag that is a Bella. The auction has not closed yet.

mytokiluv is asking about a bag she bought yesterday... it is it a bella or a bella-bella.....

Umm I think we talking about two different bags.. Dancing Nancies is selling a bag that is a Bella. The auction has not closed yet.

mytokiluv is asking about a bag she bought yesterday... it is it a bella or a bella-bella.....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it. I was just saying that the link you posted was mine~ That's all :P