Lambskin quilts not all puffy???? Help please!!!

Hi ladies - for all you ladies that own lambskin flap bags - are some of your quilts not as puffy or filled as others on the bag?? Are there dents or slight creases just from the handmade workmanship?? I noticed a few quilts in my new jumbo are slightly pushed jn or less completely filled and puffy as others. Is this normal or should I question it??? In new to owning these bags so I don't know what to expect or if all your bags have the same characteristics and it's what is to be expected. Any advice you can offer would be most helpful. Thank you

Hi ladies - for all you ladies that own lambskin flap bags - are some of your quilts not as puffy or filled as others on the bag?? Are there dents or slight creases just from the handmade workmanship?? I noticed a few quilts in my new jumbo are slightly pushed jn or less completely filled and puffy as others. Is this normal or should I question it??? In new to owning these bags so I don't know what to expect or if all your bags have the same characteristics and it's what is to be expected. Any advice you can offer would be most helpful. Thank you

Normally see this on pre owned not on brand new.

It's still wrapped and stuffed with the tags on it from when I bought it!!! Chains are still wrapped. Nothing up against it at all.

Wrapped and stuffed doesn't always mean it's stored properly

Looks like it's in the back so this can be due to storage

Can you take pic of the whole bag?

Do you have it stand up when you store it? From all the pics you posted for this bag it seems to be wrapped and never opened so it's hard to tell

Wrapped and stuffed doesn't always mean it's stored properly

Looks like it's in the back so this can be due to storage

Can you take pic of the whole bag?

Do you have it stand up when you store it? From all the pics you posted for this bag it seems to be wrapped and never opened so it's hard to tell

I keep the chains wrapped because I haven't used it yet and will continue to wrap the chains when it isn't being used.
It has been kept in the dust bag but standing upright since it came home. Nothing has rested upon it at all. The booklets have been removed from the box- only sitting on the tissue paper. Nothing has come into contact with the bag.

Hopefully my SA can get another bag but it's not definite. 😫