[For Work] Celine Mini Luggage tote or Prada Saffiano Cuir Leather tote/double bag

marykayla

Aug 14, 2009
Hi guys. Im currently in rome. And urgently neef a lil sos. My deadline from my boyfriend is looming lol. On which bag to get as a gift from this italian trip. I only have 2 days left before i fly back.
I work in a bank and am actually looking for a work bag update. FYI have been rotating between 2 prada bags for a year. One is the lux zip tote and the other...i dont know its name lol (no zip). Background: well all my corporate male counterparts (who took themselves too seriously in my opinion) carry black briefcases and don dark suits allll the time. And i would like to be taken seriously too,
And so
I wad dead set on getting another prada. The Saffiano Cuir leather tote. But the info about this model is scarce to say the least. The one with the 2 buckles on top. No celeb snapshots, no reviews, nada on this site too. Silver hardware (not gold, unfortunately). And second choice is prada double bag.
But!! That was until i dawn on the craze of celine luggage. For a while i thought the design might be too much for executive use. But the more i check i couldnt help but get suck into the bandwagon. Is it still trendy now tho? (I heard the craze is dying, and buying it on impulse might risk gettin out of style down the road). But!! Here comes another conundrum. I went to test the sizes in celine store, rome. Am a lil confused and hestitant to see the mini is slightttttly too crampy for A4 paper documents while the medium is too big on my 5 feet frame.
* for the celine, im thinking the MINI LUGGAGE HANDBAG WITH INTERSTICE IN NAVY BLUE SMOOTH CALFSKIN - Spring 2016 (maybe its not here yet) or similar dark tones.
So seeking sound off about what u guys think i should get?
Sorry for the long winding post. Im writing this post because this self debate is consuming my thought! Lol

I use my mini luggage almost daily. It gets a lot of miles back and forth on the train. That being said, I do have another tote that I use for things I do not put in it. I will say this, the prada looks like it has more give which would likely be better for work.

I would say that since you already have two prada, it might be good to mix it up.. I use my micro for work but found the mini too heavy when I tested it out in the store. Also, trends are based on whether people still like the item.. I still like the luggage style so for me it doesn't matter about being on trend or not.

I cant believe it has come to this but....im regretting it now. After just 1 day. N unfortunately i cant do exchange outsideof italy. So with great sadness i want to sell it ( or exchange it to a micro ). Do you guys know iif i can post wts on this forum? Or where else to go about it other than ebay? Thank you
Anyone interested pls let me know. This is a mini luggage tote in classic black.
Lol even i am cracking up at my post.

I cant believe it has come to this but....im regretting it now. After just 1 day. N unfortunately i cant do exchange outsideof italy. So with great sadness i want to sell it ( or exchange it to a micro ). Do you guys know iif i can post wts on this forum? Or where else to go about it other than ebay? Thank you
Anyone interested pls let me know. This is a mini luggage tote in classic black.
Lol even i am cracking up at my post.

Oh no! What was wrong with the mini?

Hi realized too late that its just too large for my petite frame.

Oh no! You can use tradesy or go through yoogis closet or bag borrow or steal to sell it but you will probably loose a good amount of money on it. Is there any way to go back to Italy even if it's a little out of your way? (I don't know whether you live in Europe...

Hi but thats not possible. I live in malaysia. :-/
Tradesy sounds interesting. Is there any charge? I would like to try there. Or simply trade with someone who has a micro to load off. Lol.
Are we allowed to list in this forum?

Hi but thats not possible. I live in malaysia. :-/
Tradesy sounds interesting. Is there any charge? I would like to try there. Or simply trade with someone who has a micro to load off. Lol.
Are we allowed to list in this forum?

We're not allowed to list on this forum.. I would ask around to find someone to buy or trade..