Cruise 2016 iridescent boy with rainbow hardware

littles mom

littles mom
Oct 5, 2013
Hi,
Has anyone purchased or seen IRL the green or bronze in the boy? And, also in the new medium size?? I see mostly purple and in the old medium size ( which I purchased) but I'm wondering how everyone feels about the other color ways and this particular bag in a larger size. Is it too much??
I need a larger bag for everyday use . I am debating between the uniqueness of this bag in new medium or classic jumbo in prob black.

Hi,
Has anyone purchased or seen IRL the green or bronze in the boy? And, also in the new medium size?? I see mostly purple and in the old medium size ( which I purchased) but I'm wondering how everyone feels about the other color ways and this particular bag in a larger size. Is it too much??
I need a larger bag for everyday use . I am debating between the uniqueness of this bag in new medium or classic jumbo in prob black.
I saw all of them. I thought the bronze was very pretty besides the purple. Don't think they have it in new medium just old

I saw all of them. I thought the bronze was very pretty besides the purple. Don't think they have it in new medium just old

Did chain with Bronze match? Do you think it would be too much ( less classy) in new medium size?
Was green too clown like? Would I get sick of it over the other colors in your opinion?

Did chain with Bronze match? Do you think it would be too much ( less classy) in new medium size?

Was green too clown like? Would I get sick of it over the other colors in your opinion?

No it matched well and looked classy because the bag is metallic. I don't think they make it in the new medium just the old medium and small boy. I preferred it over the green. I'm my opinion it's classy.

I have a friend who bought the green one & it is absolutely STUNNING!!! NOT clown-like AT all. I def had my mind set on purple but after I saw hers I think I might change my mind. It's really beautiful dark green that I am so into these days... it also seems like it's not as popular as the purple. Seriously though the green one is TDF.

I like the Old Medium much better but as long as your frame isn't too small I don't think the New Med would be too much.

I have a friend who bought the green one & it is absolutely STUNNING!!! NOT clown-like AT all. I def had my mind set on purple but after I saw hers I think I might change my mind. It's really beautiful dark green that I am so into these days... it also seems like it's not as popular as the purple. Seriously though the green one is TDF.

I like the Old Medium much better but as long as your frame isn't too small I don't think the New Med would be too much.

Thank you !!! You have been so helpful and I will look at the green. I have only seen pictures and it's so difficult to tell exact colors.

I have been looking for a green one, but they told me they are not available in USA, where did your friend got it?