Can anything be done to decrease the creasing on the box calf kelly?

I am guessing (and I hasten to add, I'm no Docride) that leather, being a skin, ages like any skin--it wrinkles over time. I like the patina this adds and sort of doubt that spa could correct it, but again, as humans do, some moisturizing might help.
It's a gorgeous, gorgeous bag.

I am guessing (and I hasten to add, I'm no Docride) that leather, being a skin, ages like any skin--it wrinkles over time. I like the patina this adds and sort of doubt that spa could correct it, but again, as humans do, some moisturizing might help.
It's a gorgeous, gorgeous bag.

Thanks mindi and Whispercrest! Did I mention this bag is 65 years old ☺️
I'm ok with the wrinkling but I've seen vintage black Kelly's where the leather cracks open and you can see a white base underneath and that's what I'm interested in avoiding.

Also, has anyone noticed that vintage sellier kellys seem to crease more than retourne, or is it just me?

Thanks mindi and Whispercrest! Did I mention this bag is 65 years old ☺️
I'm ok with the wrinkling but I've seen vintage black Kelly's where the leather cracks open and you can see a white base underneath and that's what I'm interested in avoiding.

Also, has anyone noticed that vintage sellier kellys seem to crease more than retourne, or is it just me?

I haven't seen enough to know, but that would make sense, as the selliers are stiffer and probably less tolerant of being squished with daily use.

Often with older box calf the wrinkling is from the finish on top of the leather (box has a finish on it) bunching up because the leather underneath it is shifting and/or is dry. I would start with H spa first as they can possibly even re-finish the bag. Once you've addressed the finish on top of the leather, you can condition it yourself ongoing.
That said it's a gorgeous bag! Congratulations!