help me decide please!

mousdioufe

O.G.
Nov 9, 2011
i can't decide on which one to keep.The one with the higher profile is 14ct gold with 7ct diamond, the other one is 18ct gold with 6ct diamond. About the same price. what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    936.7 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 245
I like the more squarish setting - I just think it makes the bracelet more 'continuous' and looks more balanced and classier. Both are beautiful though. Good luck deciding!

I really love both but if I had to say, i'd prob choose the one where the stones are round, I mean they are both prob round, but the one that looks less like the traditional tennis bracelet (2nd photo). But truthfully, i'd be happy with either!

I really love both but if I had to say, i'd prob choose the one where the stones are round, I mean they are both prob round, but the one that looks less like the traditional tennis bracelet (2nd photo). But truthfully, i'd be happy with either!

+1 I like the rounder looking one too.

you like the second picture better the bracelet that look less traditional?