Alma BB or Favorite MM?

CYL_LV

Jan 20, 2014
Hey everyone! I want to buy a cross body bag and downsize from my speedy and never full. I was dead set on getting the favorite MM but the Alma BB has been swaying me. Which one would you prefer? I would be happy with either one but I really need some input from you guys! I'm concerned that the thick top handle of the alma bb is too "casual" and won't match semi-formal outfits. I don't know. Thanks!

I am in the same predicament!! I love the Alma BB but I think you are quite limited to casual outfits with it... the Favorite however I think it is more versatile. Can be worn with jeans and a tee or dressed up with a dress. I'm going into a boutique tomorrow to try both on! Good luck with your decision!! X

I use the Favorite MM everyday. It holds everything I need ...cosmetic bag, phone and wallet. Plus it's very lightweight and low maintenance. GL with your decision.

I am in the same predicament!! I love the Alma BB but I think you are quite limited to casual outfits with it... the Favorite however I think it is more versatile. Can be worn with jeans and a tee or dressed up with a dress. I'm going into a boutique tomorrow to try both on! Good luck with your decision!! X

Please come back and let me know what u decide! I don't live near a store n will have to order online

Hey everyone! I want to buy a cross body bag and downsize from my speedy and never full. I was dead set on getting the favorite MM but the Alma BB has been swaying me. Which one would you prefer? I would be happy with either one but I really need some input from you guys! I'm concerned that the thick top handle of the alma bb is too "casual" and won't match semi-formal outfits. I don't know. Thanks!
I'm going against the group here, because my vote goes to Alma BB hands down! Depending on which material you choose ( Epi or Vernis) it can definitely be a dressy bag! I have two ( one Epi and one Vernis) and I dress them up and down. They are classic, elegant and so chic. The long strap makes the bag versatile as a shoulder bag or cross body and can be removed for dressier occasions. I find Favorite more casual in that it is canvas and where I live it's very common. I'd wear it to dinner with dressed up denim, but not to a dressy affair. I recommend trying them on. Good luck deciding.

I'm going against the group here, because my vote goes to Alma BB hands down! Depending on which material you choose ( Epi or Vernis) it can definitely be a dressy bag! I have two ( one Epi and one Vernis) and I dress them up and down. They are classic, elegant and so chic. The long strap makes the bag versatile as a shoulder bag or cross body and can be removed for dressier occasions. I find Favorite more casual in that it is canvas and where I live it's very common. I'd wear it to dinner with dressed up denim, but not to a dressy affair. I recommend trying them on. Good luck deciding.

+1. I vote for alma bb too :smile:

I totally agree! Although, I definitely want a Favorite MM Mono next. But, if you are comparing Mono prints then I would go with the Fav for reasons that the bottom of the Alma may need to be "babied."

Now, if your choice was the Epi or Vernis then I think it is a dressier bag as compared to a canvas bag.

Vote for alma bb! Vernis or epi. Favorite looks too casual for me maybe because it only comes in canvas. And alma bb can be also versatile. I love both but favorite is more like a grab n go bag for a weekend getaway or casual outing.