The Versatile Quadri - It Can Be A Shoulder Bag

SmokieDragon

Mar 9, 2015
As a birthday gift to myself, I decided to get a Small Pebble Quadri. DH, who is amazed at how many LC bags I have, agreed to partially fund it too! Yay!!!

Anyway, I've been amazed with the Small Quadri since an SA showed me how it can be transformed from a cross-body to a shoulder bag, as seen in my pics below.

A standard cross-body bag:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446975727.961081.jpg

Now as a shoulder bag, with the handles turned downwards and the strap adjusted:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446975776.547472.jpg

As a shoulder bag, front view:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446975853.019034.jpg

As a shoulder bag, side view, where the strap was attached:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446975898.308902.jpg

NB: I've tried doing this with my larger Quadri but the bigger size makes it a little ungainly and too slouchy, unlike this chic look with the Small Quadri. Hope I'm not sharing anything old here and hope I'm able to spread the Small Quadri love! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Wow I didn't know you can turn the handles upside down. I think that is pretty neat! I'm definitely interested in a small quadri. Thanks for sharing this. It looks like a beautiful purchase.

As a birthday gift to myself, I decided to get a Small Pebble Quadri. DH, who is amazed at how many LC bags I have, agreed to partially fund it too! Yay!!!

Anyway, I've been amazed with the Small Quadri since an SA showed me how it can be transformed from a cross-body to a shoulder bag, as seen in my pics below.

A standard cross-body bag:
View attachment 3181373

Now as a shoulder bag, with the handles turned downwards and the strap adjusted:
View attachment 3181374

As a shoulder bag, front view:
View attachment 3181375

View attachment 3181377

NB: I've tried doing this with my larger Quadri but the bigger size makes it a little ungainly and too slouchy, unlike this chic look with the Small Quadri. Hope I'm not sharing anything old here and hope I'm able to spread the Small Quadri love! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Wow, this is great. I'm so glad you posted these pictures-I was just using mine yesterday. I need to go try this out! Though I think that was the bag with the strap that I just couldn't get it apart to adjust.

Awesome reveal! Love Pebble in the Quadri. I am surprised that the handles can be turned downwards. It looks to be very spacious too. Grateful thanks for sharing.

Thanks and you're very welcome! Yes, it is spacious! The only "essential" of mine it can't fit is my office water bottle but that's ok cos I keep a mug in the office for days when I don't feel like lugging my water bottle anyway. However, if I had a small water bottle, it wouldn't be a problem :smile:

Very nice! Currently on waiting list for the smaller quadri crossbody, now that I've seen yours having second thoughts.

Thanks! Do try out this model of the Quadri if you haven't had a chance to do so :smile:

Wow I didn't know you can turn the handles upside down. I think that is pretty neat! I'm definitely interested in a small quadri. Thanks for sharing this. It looks like a beautiful purchase.

Thanks and you're very welcome! Glad to share something new :smile:

Wow, this is great. I'm so glad you posted these pictures-I was just using mine yesterday. I need to go try this out! Though I think that was the bag with the strap that I just couldn't get it apart to adjust.

Glad to share! It was eye-opening for me too when I realised I could do this with the Small Quadri :smile: Maybe I have short nails - the strap wasn't too difficult to adjust

View attachment 3181377

love it! The small Quadri is my favorite size. Now I like it even more. :loveeyes:

I was able to do it with mine! I absolutely love it. Thank you so much. I never would have thought the handles could/should be twisted around like that. It's so versatile!

love it! The small Quadri is my favorite size. Now I like it even more. :loveeyes:

That's wonderful! The great design of the bag makes it so easy to love it :biggrin:

I was able to do it with mine! I absolutely love it. Thank you so much. I never would have thought the handles could/should be twisted around like that. It's so versatile!

Yay!! You're very welcome and glad it's working out for you too :biggrin:

Ah, I have this in small black and it never occurred to me to try and turn the handles down to make the shoulder length work better.

This looks great on you too!

Thanks so much! Those handles sure are amazing! Wonderful design :biggrin:

SmokieDragon ( or anyone else!), do you have any tips on keeping the doubled up strap parts together? It's just a minor annoyance, but when I take the bag off, the strap separates, and when I pick it up again I have to sort out the strap.

SmokieDragon ( or anyone else!), do you have any tips on keeping the doubled up strap parts together? It's just a minor annoyance, but when I take the bag off, the strap separates, and when I pick it up again I have to sort out the strap.

Have to think of a creative way to do this since the strap isn't held together along its length unlike straps which can be adjusted... Maybe a scarf?

Just wanted to post an update: I have added to my Quadri collection with a Cobalt in Small. The interesting thing is the strap for this one feels thicker than my Pebble one so when I use it as a shoulder bag by adjusting the strap this way, the doubled up strap no longer slips off and stays together.

I found I also prefer leaving the handles up even when it's used as a shoulder bag. Just easier to grab or hold by the handles sometimes for that chic look :biggrin: