Baby SDJ vs. Large College Monogram in Matelasse leather

StefaniJoy

Aug 15, 2015
I'm a recent Saint Laurent addict and I'm about to buy a new handbag :smile:

I'm deciding between the Baby SDJ and the Large College Monogram in Matelasse leather bag. Color is not really a factor as I will get BLACK. I've been eyeing the SDJ for months while the Monogram bag is a newer interest but really beautiful too!! HELP!! I'm just wondering if anyone has any strong opinions one way or another. The bag would really be used on the weekends during daytime outings. TIA!!:smile:

I'm a recent Saint Laurent addict and I'm about to buy a new handbag :smile:

I'm deciding between the Baby SDJ and the Large College Monogram in Matelasse leather bag. Color is not really a factor as I will get BLACK. I've been eyeing the SDJ for months while the Monogram bag is a newer interest but really beautiful too!! HELP!! I'm just wondering if anyone has any strong opinions one way or another. The bag would really be used on the weekends during daytime outings. TIA!!:smile:

I like both bags, but i think the leather on the College Monogram Matelasse bags are lovely. The quilting is so pretty and the bag is a little dressier than the SDJ. :smile: However the Baby Sac De Jour looks more sleek and minimalist. Both are classic in my eyes.