Reveal anyone ??

love them!

I have the square tote that is that color but also colorblocked with black and burgundy. I love that bag!

I was worried I wouldn't like the beige (the sales associate sent me pics before I bought it and it looked gray) but I love it !! I really want the same style in the Tigers eye. I've been hunting eBay every day lol the outlets couldn't find one in that color :sad:

Last edited:

Yeah see I looked at this one, but it didn't have the details like the one we have. It lacked the hanging key fob thing and the zipper pulls are just leather instead of the gold TB logo (which I like). I know some people complained that there was too much logo on the square tote that I posted but I like those details.

Oh my, love that light colored one! Did you get it from an outlet?
I did !! I called and had the style number and they were able to look up the colors on hand. I was really hoping for the tiger eye color but they couldn't see that color at any store so I went with the Beige. I think I will just randomly call back from time to time and hope tiger eye comes back haha

I love the robinson double zip. is it large?

Yes very. I don't know if you are familiar with Michael Kors but he has a style out called the sutton/dressy which looks pretty much the same. I have the large in the MK bag and this TB Robinson is actually quite a bit bigger. I may actually exchange it for the next size down. I'm only 5'2 and I feel like this bag eats me alive haha

Yes very. I don't know if you are familiar with Michael Kors but he has a style out called the sutton/dressy which looks pretty much the same. I have the large in the MK bag and this TB Robinson is actually quite a bit bigger. I may actually exchange it for the next size down. I'm only 5'2 and I feel like this bag eats me alive haha
I bought MK sutton the medium one. But still waiting the custom clearance. Hope can get it this week. But I think I should get the robinson too haha.