Dior Rebelle 50% Off at Saks!!!

stormy

Shepherds Rule!!
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Hi Ladies:

I just wanted you to know that I visited Saks at the Fashion Mall in Las Vegas this morning and they have several Dior Bags on sale at 50% off! :tup:

I bought a Rebelle Hobo in Camel color and they also had Dior Gauchos in Denim at 50% off and other Dior bags - (sorry, I got so excited over the Rebelle & Gaucho bags that I did not check out what other type of Diors they had).

According to the SA, Maria, they just got marked down to 50% off this morning. The number is (702) 733-8300.

Have fun!:smile:

Hi Ladies:

They also had the Dior Mini Gauchos for sale in denim. They are very cute!!!!:smile:

Starbuxxx - When I bought my Rebelle this morning for 50% off, they didn't say anything about a final sale w/no returns. I just checked my receipt and it also does not say anthing about that.:confused1:

I LOVE my Rebelle!!! Hope you ladies get some good buys!!

^ yeah, strange...saks never has said all sales are final....thats just absurb. Even neimans allows you to return things on sale, one year later. I found a pair od dior shoes unworn in the back of my closet, had customer service fax me a copy of the reciept and took them back and got my full refund, I bought them over a year ago and forget about them LOL....

denim gauchos are a good deal, too bad I dont like denim bags.

Hi Ladies:

They also had the Dior Mini Gauchos for sale in denim. They are very cute!!!!:smile:

Starbuxxx - When I bought my Rebelle this morning for 50% off, they didn't say anything about a final sale w/no returns. I just checked my receipt and it also does not say anthing about that.:confused1:

I LOVE my Rebelle!!! Hope you ladies get some good buys!!

That's good to know. My friend called her Saks in New Jersey and they told her the same thing over the phone - final sale - no returns or exchanges. If the receipt doesn't state it then they can't enforce it. Thanks!

hmmm i asked my friend to buy me the denim gaucho in medium... and he told me it was like 40% off..that's in Saks NY. so if he already got that bag for me, can he ask for the 50% off? i mean, like tell the SA to refund the extra off? hehe... hope there is such a thing! waaaaaaaaaaaah

Any Rebelles left? Anyone know if there are any available at Saks NYC?

Mimi - I can only speak for Saks in Las Vegas, but when I bought my Rebelle there yesterday they had a Rebelle Hobo in black and another one in chocolate. They also had a few Rebelle totes? (the ones with the double handles). I saw one in a really pretty metallic color and another one in an off white color. The SA told me that all of their Rebelles were on sale, and I think that they had a few more in the back.

Hope this helps!:smile: