Backpack Advice

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
Hi TPFers

I've been wanting a fashion backpack for some time now but didn't want to pay the price for Gucci or Prada. When my Chanel SA showed me a silver leather backpack I jumped on it. Now she recently got a black one in stock and I can't decide which to get. I typically buy darker Chanel handbags except for my CF on beige claire. All of my black Chanel bags have silver hardware.

So here's where you ladies can help me
1- would you go for silver or black
2- would you go for the smaller or larger backpack

I plan to use as an alternative to a handbag and for travel.

Thanks in advance ImageUploadedByPurseForum1446606487.397131.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1446606505.986257.jpg

I would go for the black. It's gorgeous and absolutely more versatile than the silver. As for size, it really depends on how you will be using it. Considering the straps are chains though, I would go for the small one where the weight with your stuff will be more manageable on your shoulder than the large size.

I saw the small bag at the boutique yesterday. It is super cute :smile: Good luck deciding!

I love this backpack-love the silver but I would be concerned about it scratching as it's metallic and lambskin. I would go for the large as the small looks pretty small- I saw it in person today. If you aren't worried about it scratching etc-I would keep the silver, it's beautiful!

From my understanding these are pretty popular, I'd jump on a choice quickly!

Thank you all for your input. I've text my SA and have decided to go with the small black. I chose black so that I can be a little more care free and the small size so that it'll be more purse like. Thank you all I can't wait to have the black one in my hands [emoji4][emoji126]🏾[emoji126]🏾[emoji126]🏾

Thank you all for your input. I've text my SA and have decided to go with the small black. I chose black so that I can be a little more care free and the small size so that it'll be more purse like. Thank you all I can't wait to have the black one in my hands [emoji4][emoji126]🏾[emoji126]🏾[emoji126]🏾

This is such a cute backpack, please post modeling pics when you get it. Chanel did a nice job with this design in that it can be worn OTS or as a backpack. I also love the outer pocket. How much is this piece?

This is such a cute backpack, please post modeling pics when you get it. Chanel did a nice job with this design in that it can be worn OTS or as a backpack. I also love the outer pocket. How much is this piece?

The small is $3300 and the large is $3700. I do love the design and think the black with gold will be classic. There is also a pocket on the back side of the bag as well that should be beneficial.