Louis Vuitton June - Nov 2015 New Releases

Sorry to ask again, but I still don't have any info on the new mon monogram stuff. Is there anyone who could share info or pics? I have been putting off ordering one until I can find out about what's new. Any help would be great! LV SAs at my store and on the phone have no clue!

Ask your SA to see the look book. Both designs will launch in April. You are probably wasting your time calling customer service.

Ask your SA to see the look book. Both designs will launch in April. You are probably wasting your time calling customer service.

Thanks! I am not super close with any one SA, they just said they didn't know what I was talking about when I asked at the store 🙁 I will try again next time I get to the mall. Is the look book something I can ask any SA to see?

Thanks! I am not super close with any one SA, they just said they didn't know what I was talking about when I asked at the store 🙁 I will try again next time I get to the mall. Is the look book something I can ask any SA to see?

Most SAs will look at you with a blank stare. Don't even bother with the customer service line. They definitely won't spill anything. Even when I spend a ton of money I can't get them to help me most of the time. It really depends on the SA and the relationship you have with that one. If you ask anyone about future stuff they will say they don't know.

Like I knew Plantine was coming out because of this thread. It was a grey empreinte. Every SA I talked to from the one I talked to in Barcelona during the summer to the ones I've talked to here in the LA area they are pretended like they had no idea what I was talking about.

Even as I bought the Montaigne and a zippy in Plantine (by the way not a cheap purchase!) the best I could get from the SA was that they don't have any other items in this color coming out this year and that she hasn't seen the look book for next year yet and they won't get it until next month.

Sorry to ask again, but I still don't have any info on the new mon monogram stuff. Is there anyone who could share info or pics? I have been putting off ordering one until I can find out about what's new. Any help would be great! LV SAs at my store and on the phone have no clue!

There are mon monogram products available in the damier graphite. Available in select stores.

Thanks for the heads up!
You're welcome! Looks like the initial run of blue and pink sold out quickly online. I bought mine last night! But now they've added red and yellow. The odd thing is you won't see those colors as choices unless you click on the blue, pink, or brown buttons and then the red and yellow magically appear. Weird hidden treasures on the LV website in case anyone was seeking one.

Absolutely. I wear it with jeans. I think it is a great every day bag.

Ok I checked it out in the store today and I love it!! Love the hardware too and it's surprisingly light! But then my SA took out the bb version. All this time I thought it only came in the mm. So now I'm stuck deciding between the mm or bb. Any advice?