Small Hermes reveal

Kyokei

h love
May 4, 2015
I bought my first Hermes item, a Hippopolis scarf, about a month ago and have been wearing it every single day since. I ended up loving it even more than I ever imagined and decided to take a trip to my local Hermes today and came out with some beautiful things.

I originally wasn't planning on doing a reveal since I didn't think anyone would be interested in smaller items that aren't bags, but after talking to the ladies in the scarf and cafe threads I realized how great everyone here is and wanted to share my joy.

I had a wonderful experience today with a sales associate I hadn't met before as the one I worked with last time wasn't in. Everyone at the boutique was really helpful and friendly.

So who is around for a small reveal?

Attachments

• unnamed-99.jpg
    unnamed-99.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_0315.JPG
    IMG_0315.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
I ended up with two scarves, L'Arbre du Vent and Tyger Tyger, and a leather bracelet. I decided to step out of my comfort zone of blacks and dark colors and opted for an orange bracelet; I can't help but love the way Hermes does orange. :love:

Of course, I saw a few other things there that I liked and might eventually go back for... Is this the so called slippery slope? :lol:

(I don't know why all the pictures are posting sideways, but... here they are nonetheless.)

Attachments

• IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0321.JPG
    IMG_0321.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 409
I ended up with two scarves, L'Arbre du Vent and Tyger Tyger, and a leather bracelet. I decided to step out of my comfort zone of blacks and dark colors and opted for an orange bracelet; I can't help but love the way Hermes does orange. :love:

Of course, I saw a few other things there that I liked and might eventually go back for... Is this the so called slippery slope? :lol:

(I don't know why all the pictures are posting sideways, but... here they are nonetheless.)

Congratulations! And welcome to the orange slippery slope. :biggrin: All beautiful items. Enjoy!

Congrats! :smile: you wear the bracelet well!

Thank you! I am surprised I ended up going with the orange over black or red, but am glad I opted to try something new.

Beautiful!! Congrats and enjoy!!

Thank you!!

Congratulations! And welcome to the orange slippery slope. :biggrin: All beautiful items. Enjoy!

Thanks! I will be sure to take better pictures of the scarves when I take them out of their boxes tomorrow.

I remember when you posted on my first Hermes purchase thread, so I guess we both made our first purchase around the same time, except you're slipping down the slope way faster :biggrin:

I think we have similar tastes! I was planning on getting the same bracelet next and also the tyger tyger for my mom. Haven't decided colors yet though.

Love the orange bracelet with your skin tone. Is that a "quadruple tour" I spot? Lol what size did you get?