The Beautiful Black city club!!!

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
I'm so honored to start this new thread.....heehee
:yahoo:
Black city is my most favourite of all bbags colors and style....it's actually one of the dearest bags I own....

this bag is so classic and beautiful, it deserves a club of its own, don't you think?

so Ladies, let's post some fab pics and say nice things about our BLACK CITIES!!!:tup:

here go the pics of my 07 black city....

-rql7mrQ0D-agx_K8Pu5hYiWHfuo6dLx.jpg

the leather up close

qs-XLLof5j89UWAGr0He0NNLNbqLiRbS.jpg

so c'mon ladies....show us your black city!!:heart::heart::heart:

Okay, fellow PFers. This thread is going to do me in.

I have resisted the black bag to date because I have been on a black ban after years of having almost nothing but black in my closet. So for 2007, I cannot buy anything black. It's been great, I have to say, to explore the world of color.

Not buying black has saved me 2K, as I know I desperately "need" a black First or a black City, maybe both, to be complete.

But this thread, with all the photos of gorgeous black bags that will be posted, is going to make it almost impossible for me to stick to my ban!

CURSES! (But, ooooohhhhh, I can't wait to see all your pix!)

Well, I no longer have my Black City as she now belongs to another mommy. However, I've kept photos of her just to help remind me of why I bought her in the first place. Enjoy!

FW 06 Black City
39122109_o.jpg

Back
39122104_o.jpg

Hardware
39122113_o.jpg

39122115_o.jpg

39122123_o.jpg

I miss her....

Okay, fellow PFers. This thread is going to do me in.

hahaha....commmmeeee..e...e...e... join us!!!

u know u can't run and u can't hide...:yes:

i really want the first right now and frankly, if i don't develop the guts to get brighter colors soon I'd probably end up with a black first!! haha.....

i know how u feel, so don't fight it, sweetie....be one of us:graucho:

Like many other Pfers, Black City :supacool:was my first Bbag ever.

Here is the first, I purchased:nuts: from SS06...
attachment.php

Then, I exchanged it for this one:rolleyes: from F06...
attachment.php

Finally, I sold Black City #2, and bought M.Black City #3:heart:...a real keeper !!
attachment.php