Free shipping offered by Chanel Boutiques!

Oct 9, 2006
Ladies, an SA at a Chanel boutique in Hawaii told me that starting Oct 31st, they're going to offer free shipping for orders! Not a huge savings, but I'll take it. woohoo! Happy shopping. haha

Would they ship to the mainland though? Only if you are a previous client right?

Yes, they'll ship to US mainland, that's where I'm located. =] And yes, only if you're a previous client. BUT..even if you ordered something like makeup/skincare from chanel.com..you're in their system and eligible for them to ship to you.

Yes, they'll ship to US mainland, that's where I'm located. =] And yes, only if you're a previous client. BUT..even if you ordered something like makeup/skincare from chanel.com..you're in their system and eligible for them to ship to you.

Oh wow that's great! So I wouldn't have to purchase from the Hawaii store to get shipping from Hawaii? If they ship to the mainland, will it be charged at mainland prices or Hawaii prices???

Sorry for so many questions :smile:

Oh wow that's great! So I wouldn't have to purchase from the Hawaii store to get shipping from Hawaii? If they ship to the mainland, will it be charged at mainland prices or Hawaii prices???

Sorry for so many questions :smile:

You'll be charged Hawaii prices BUT pay for your state's tax. And this free shipping is for any chanel boutique in the states.

So as long as I have a purchase history with Chanel (like any Chanel boutique) I can get Chanel Hawaii to shop to me? For none classic items only?

Yes calflu, u can order stuff from Hawaii Botique to mainland however no classics will be shipped ( same rules apply to thru out USA)
It's unfortunate how Europe will gladly transfer classic from Botique to Botique from one Europe country to another European country as long as you are in their system. But here in usa they can't transfer classics from one state to another, among other crazy rules lol.