PayPal Pay After Delivery?

So then does paypal front the money to the seller and then take it from the buyer later on? I can't wrap my head around this.

Oh maybe this doesn't apply to ebay and instead to B&M merchants?

So then does paypal front the money to the seller and then take it from the buyer later on? I can't wrap my head around this.

Oh maybe this doesn't apply to ebay and instead to B&M merchants?

I use this all the time.
Yes, Paypal pays the seller right away & deducts the money from your payment source 14 days later. The seller never knows if a buyer uses this & you can use it anywhere including Ebay. :smile:

You need to get approved for this- but it's easy enough.
They periodically raise the limits for people- I bought a Bal jacket using Pay After delivery & it was $1400. so they do fund even higher priced items.

I love it..

I use this all the time.
Yes, Paypal pays the seller right away & deducts the money from your payment source 14 days later. The seller never knows if a buyer uses this & you can use it anywhere including Ebay. :smile:

You need to get approved for this- but it's easy enough.
They periodically raise the limits for people- I bought a Bal jacket using Pay After delivery & it was $1400. so they do fund even higher priced items.

I love it..

Is there a fee to use this source?

I'm betting the funding source must be your bank account. Another way PayPal discourages people from using credit cards (and charge back protection).

Is there a fee to use this source?

Nope it's free!

I have my bank account as my main funding source & a CC as a secondary source.

The ONLY drawback is; they do not deduct the pmt from your PP balance, 14 days later.
So if you have a PP balance enough to cover the amt, they still deduct it from your bank account. This is strange since they always use the PP balance first- but they don't in this case.

I really do love this feature Pay After Delivery! If you have an item you want but need to wait for a paycheck or other funding, you can still buy it & pay 14 days later.
Also, you can log into PP and pay immediately, before the 14 days is up, if you wish.

:smile: