need your help ladies! blk caviar jumbo vs. blk outdoor flap

jubmo caviar vs. outdoor flap

• jumbo caviar

• blk outdoor flap

Results are only viewable after voting.

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
both are the same size, as we all know the blk jumbo caviar is 2250, whereas the blk outdoor flap is 1595. i alrady have a med/large blk w/ gold hardware, and a red and white e/w w/ the bijoux chain.

i want a jumbo to wear as an everyday, easy go lucky kinda bag.
the outdor is a gret price for the same size, but will it replace my need for a blk jumbo caviar? HELP!

i must say i don't like either of them. primarily because the jumbo looks humongous on me. i'd go for a tote, like the vintage ligne. IMO.

i must say i don't like either of them. primarily because the jumbo looks humongous on me. i'd go for a tote, like the vintage ligne. IMO.

that's what i thought too when i first started my flap collection, but after using my med. flap several times, i've come to the realization that the size is not all that practical for everyday. since i love the flaps, the only other choice is to get the jumbo. i have to say overall i'm not too crazy for any of the chanel totes. other than the medallion, which i :heart::heart::heart:.

I think you should get the Jumbo!! :smile::heart: I think it'll look nice with dressy casual clothing, possibly more so than the black outdoor flap... but I happen to be partial to Chanel flaps haha. :smile: I used to have only one Jumbo in my collection (too many medium flaps, which I still adore to pieces, and E/W's), but like you, I realized that you really can't fit all that much in the medium flaps (even though I normally don't carry much) when you need to carry sunnies, odds and ends, etc. Also, I think that if you get the Outdoor flap, you'll still want the Jumbo haha. :P Soo... go Jumbo! :tup: Ohhh, and since you already have a medium flap w/ gold hardware, a silver hardware Jumbo would be a great addition IMO! :smile:

the jumbo! i'm a sucker for this bag...so i'm obviously biased...i don't own one yet...but i would live vicariously through you! post pics of what you end up choosing!

Aw I love the jumbo flap, but for an everyday bag, I love my outdoor classic flap!! It's SO easy to wear. I just throw it on messenger style and I don't have to worry about the leather AT ALL. My style is kinda funky though, which is probably why I like it so much - the distressed leather suits me perfectly.

Let us know what you decide! And must post modeling pics!!