Your Chloe in Action!

Thanks for updating us! Your Marcie is a gorgeous color...I read your posts earlier on this thread and saw you were torn between the abstract white and the nude pink. I had a similar dilemma between blush pink and bambi dots. I chose bambi dots which I think is a similar color to abstract white but it is like a true cream color. I'm very happy although wary because the color is so light. I hope it doesn't stain too easily.....

This is gorg! may I know what is this? can you also post a photo of it when worn? I have tried posting the marcie that I wanna buy and posted some photos on the "authenticated this chloe" thread but it seems that no one is assigned to check. Hope you could help. :smile: I really wanna buy a marcie bag! :smile:

Thanks for updating us! Your Marcie is a gorgeous color...I read your posts earlier on this thread and saw you were torn between the abstract white and the nude pink. I had a similar dilemma between blush pink and bambi dots. I chose bambi dots which I think is a similar color to abstract white but it is like a true cream color. I'm very happy although wary because the color is so light. I hope it doesn't stain too easily.....

One happy family :lol:

Hi! nice collection! Can you post a closer look of the paraty hardware? I'm pretty curious if they release a brass gold hardware ? Do u have any idea? :smile:

This is gorg! may I know what is this? can you also post a photo of it when worn? I have tried posting the marcie that I wanna buy and posted some photos on the "authenticated this chloe" thread but it seems that no one is assigned to check. Hope you could help. :smile: I really wanna buy a marcie bag! :smile:

Yeah I have a few mod photos here they are. This is the Chloe Marcie Medium satchel in the color Bambi Dots

As far as the authentication thread, it seems that there are no moderators reviewing posts at the moment :sad:

Attachments

• 1445380602020.jpg
    1445380602020.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,284
  • 1445380614525.jpg
    1445380614525.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,289
Reactions: Sora_V
Yeah I have a few mod photos here they are. This is the Chloe Marcie Medium satchel in the color Bambi Dots

As far as the authentication thread, it seems that there are no moderators reviewing posts at the moment :sad:

Thanks for sharing this! I would love to get one in small size! I hope there's someone willing to check the bag that I want to purchase arrrrgghhh.. still waiting for a miracle on the other thread!:smile: