which pm bag?

Meow87

Nov 24, 2014
i dont know which pm bag to pick? White or Monogram? I have the eva monogram clutch already. No checker so between the white and monogram.

xdwbb4.jpg

28slg74.jpg

If you have a Mono Eva, then get this in Azur or Ebene. It would be too similar to your Eva to get this in Mono.

This bag is so pretty in every print, especially in the PM size. I agree with the others, if you have an Eva in Mono, it would be redundant to purchase this in mono. I'd choose DA or DE, depending on your wardrobe and preference.

Last edited:
If you already have Eva in mono then I certainly wouldn't get this in PM mono. They're way too similar. I'd suggest going with the MM so you have a bag that holds a bit more than your Eva and get it in Damier ebene (brown checker) or Damier Azur (white checker). Good luck with your choice.

Oh what a decision to make hehehe I have the pm in mono and I [emoji173]️it! I got it when the bag was first released so there was only mono.

Azur is so summery light and breezy and so pretty to look at but I would personally be afraid of getting it dirty.

So my 2 cents, since you already have Eva in mono, I would pick the ebene. Ebene is such a classy print.

Good luck in your decision, which ever print you choose it's a fantastic crossbody/clutch.

I'm biased because I'm not really an Azur fan since I am afraid of color transfer. So even though you have the Eva in mono, I vote mono. Unless you consider the DE? Then I vote for DE over mono. The Favorite seems to be a favorite in all prints:smile: