GH work handle drop? Pics on shoulder please?

Mar 5, 2006
How easily does the GH work fit over the shoulder? Anyone know the drop? Even better, post some pics please, all different arm sizes welcome!!! TIA.

(I'm sure once the ref. library is better organized, this would be a simpler task, but right now, I know these photos are scattered all over the place, and there's no way to efficiently search them out.)

Very easily. The handles are a bit longer than the RH handles.

Here's anthracite gh on my arm:

IMG_0764.jpg

and on my shoulder

IMG_0781.jpg

considering anthra and sandstone. but cracker, can you measure the drop for me - my arms are not as thin as yours!!!

Okay, I'm back. My bum has been sitting in front of the computer all day..........I needed to get some exercise, lol. There's a 8-9 inch drop. And remember the handles will stretch. You can put some weight in the bag and hang it to get them to stretch a bit. HTH! Have fun choosing.......both colors are gorgeous!

Cracker, you have to be sitting in front of your computer nonstop! You are working furiously, aren't you? Thanks so much. I know that you and several others are working overtime here. It is much appreciated. Love your giant work! It is lovely! I just ordered one in anthracite, and I can't wait until it arrives. :smile: Sorry, off topic, but wanted to comment on Cracker's work ethic here. And I do love the giant work!!!

Oh I love the GH Work! Such a keeper. She's a perfect size for you Cracker...Buy my arms aren't as slim as your's either. I have to squeeze my Works onto my shoulder and then I feel bad like I am causing some damage or something, so I just carry on my forearm now...

Cracker, you have to be sitting in front of your computer nonstop! You are working furiously, aren't you? Thanks so much. I know that you and several others are working overtime here. It is much appreciated. Love your giant work! It is lovely! I just ordered one in anthracite, and I can't wait until it arrives. :smile: Sorry, off topic, but wanted to comment on Cracker's work ethic here. And I do love the giant work!!!

Congrats on your anthra, you're going to love the leather and it's beautiful with GH...........really a great combo! I'm done with the charts :yahoo: now I can't wait to see the final result when all the pieces are put together. Jag's been working really hard. The color and style pages are going to be a great reference.