My repaired Ikat Neverfull is in need of "repair" again!

Bajan Lvoe

O.G.
Nov 18, 2012
I am so pissed and hurt right now that I need to vent!

Earlier last year I started experiencing glazing issues on my Ikat Neverfull. I sent it in to be repaired and received it back in November. I have been wearing it without any issues and I thought everything was great until I pulled her from my closet today. The glazing has melted completely off on some areas of each handle and onto the front of the bag!!!

I spoke with a SA and sent her some pics of the bag and she said she will email repairs and get back to me as soon as possible. I am so angry and hurt at the same time, I honestly feel like crying. I lvoe this bag so very much and I don't want to part with it. Why is this bag having so many issues? I am so heartbroken because this is the favorite of all my bags... [emoji174][emoji24]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1445376988.834675.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1445376999.009008.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1445377007.400816.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1445377018.849958.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1445377029.433901.jpg

WOW! That's horrible. Hi, Bajan. I remember your issues the last time.

Just know that they're no longer repairing the bags as they don't have replacement parts. I think they just decided that since it would probably happen again, like it did with yours, that there's no point fixing it. However, several ladies reported that they were given a credit.

WOW! That's horrible. Hi, Bajan. I remember your issues the last time.

Just know that they're no longer repairing the bags as they don't have replacement parts. I think they just decided that since it would probably happen again, like it did with yours, that there's no point fixing it. However, several ladies reported that they were given a credit.

Yes the SA did mention that I wouldn't be able to get another repair which to be honest isn't worth it! Hopefully I will get the store credit and get to choose something else. I was just hoping for the best with this bag.

Yes the SA did mention that I wouldn't be able to get another repair which to be honest isn't worth it! Hopefully I will get the store credit and get to choose something else. I was just hoping for the best with this bag.
I know, it's so special. My repair made it through a hot summer so I'm hoping my luck will hold because it's the bag I carry the most and definitely my favorite. Good luck!

Unfortunately the Ikat NFs were prone to having a lot of glazing problems when exposed to high heat and humidity:tdown: Have you considered using your credit towards something like a mon mono NF?

Wow, I am just looking at the photos with my mouth open. I purchased the same Neverfull when it came out, June 2013. It has to be my most carried bag living in Texas. I do not have anything remotely close to this happening, overall it still looks great with the exception of some minor discoloration, not sure if that is the correct term, along the trim on top. By that I mean it has some spotty areas where it is white, like it faded some. Definitely no chipping, melting like what is shown here. Mine looks more like wear and tear from carrying it so much.

I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I love this bag so much and carry it everywhere.

I hope LV does the right thing and at least
compensates you for all of your troubles. My SA saw my bag a week ago and offered to send it in for retouch, re-dye. I'm not sure that is a good idea now.

Get store credit (it seems like the option they will offer) and move on to a different bag. At the end of the day, you'll be a winner since you will have worn the bag for ***free***.

No need to cry for a bag!! 😃

Wow, I am just looking at the photos with my mouth open. I purchased the same Neverfull when it came out, June 2013. It has to be my most carried bag living in Texas. I do not have anything remotely close to this happening, overall it still looks great with the exception of some minor discoloration, not sure if that is the correct term, along the trim on top. By that I mean it has some spotty areas where it is white, like it faded some. Definitely no chipping, melting like what is shown here. Mine looks more like wear and tear from carrying it so much.

I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I love this bag so much and carry it everywhere.

I hope LV does the right thing and at least
compensates you for all of your troubles. My SA saw my bag a week ago and offered to send it in for retouch, re-dye. I'm not sure that is a good idea now.

I truly hope you don't experience any issues like any of the other ladies or myself did. If your bag isn't in need of a touch up, I would just let it be for now.....and yes it's such a beautiful bag i get compliments all the time.

Sorry to hear about your bag. I would opt for a different bag for store credit. You have nothing to lose. Unless you deeply love the particular neverfull. That surely a bummer.